• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    After some time away the desire has returned. I will be shooting my rifle in the shooting match with the hopes of encouragement from downrange72.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Screw up? Hell! I shot it great! Just so happens we weren't shooting that particular classifier that day. :n00b:

I always shoot the classifier where you're supposed to move really slowly and miss a lot. Sooner or later that classifier will be in front of me when I do it and I'll crush it!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Still have three total slots. If you are on the fence and doubting your abilities. See below.

[video=youtube;ADR1uNJB24c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADR1uNJB24c[/video]

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    can you just shoot one match at Parabellum and if so how much is it I talked to a gentleman working there and he made it sound like you had to sign up for the whole series

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    can you just shoot one match at Parabellum and if so how much is it I talked to a gentleman working there and he made it sound like you had to sign up for the whole series

Looks like Coach needs to talk to that gentleman for the correct info. No, you can shoot any match you want on the scheduled dates, shoot also how many you want. If you want to shoot just one match, it's fine. But where's the fun in that?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

You can shoot any one match. Either flight on a date. You can shoot both flights in different divisions. Educating the counter people is something that I have given up on doing. It is regretful position.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    Thank you for the information. Also for the laugh it reminded of a good quote i haven't used in a while.
    "I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU BUT I CAN'T MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND IT" LOL

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thank you for the information. Also for the laugh it reminded of a good quote i haven't used in a while.
    "I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU BUT I CAN'T MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND IT" LOL
    The quote sums it up. Sometimes I think I should learn another language because English just does get the job done. Even though I teach in predominately white suburban high school. Then there are other times.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    The quote sums it up. Sometimes I think I should learn another language because English just does get the job done. Even though I teach in predominately white suburban high school. Then there are other times.

I got signed up for the second flight on Wednesday. This is my first match so not sure how all this works just yet do you think i should bring my sig P320rx or s&w 2.0 both 9mm im a little faster with the sig but didn't know if that will put me in a class with guys way out of my league? I don't expect to be first but would like not to be dead last ether

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Bring the gun you shoot the best and have enough magazines for. Production is limited to ten rounds in the magazine after the start signal. The division is the gun and the class is the shooter. Find me between flights and I will go over the safety/DQ rules with you. We run a cold range which means the guns are empty except when you are on the line. No gun handling except on the line and in the safe area. Just bring it in a box or bag unloaded and we can help you from there.

For your first match focus on safety and hits. There will be time for speed later. Glad to have you at our match.

Top Bottom