Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    Really?!

Indoor steel matches all over YouTube and Instagram. We had a indoor shooting range in South Bend that had nothing but steel targets. I think it was called Kodiak
    Nice choice for a vid.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Really?!

Indoor steel matches all over YouTube and Instagram. We had a indoor shooting range in South Bend that had nothing but steel targets. I think it was called Kodiak
    https://youtu.be/Y5sdRLZmNJE

Unless steel caged properly

I'm not saying this is caged properly , but at least they made an attempt.

At no point did I say it didn't happen.
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwo483 View Post
    You may notice Kodiak is no longer in business. You can't buy enough liability insurance for that.
    Kodiak is still in business.

I know that indoor steel matches are not common, but do occasionally happen....that is why I asked the question, being a shooting forum and all.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

You may notice Kodiak is no longer in business. You can't buy enough liability insurance for that.
    We shoot there once a week in the winter months, have since the day they opened the doors many years back. They have never closed and have been in a continuous loop of upgrades and improvements long as I can recall it's a nice clean safe modern facility that just keeps getting better every year.
    Annoy a liberal -work hard and be happy!

User Info Menu

I have not been there in sometime but I do still get emails from them.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Have fun inside guys I'll be shooting SCSA outside at Atlanta CC (IN not GA) next Saturday.

User Info Menu

Have fun inside guys I'll be shooting SCSA outside at Atlanta CC (IN not GA) next Saturday.
    Good luck to you, have fun and be safe. I canít even get people up here to train let alone go to a steel plate challenge. Itís alawys the same people, rarely is there a new face.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Good luck to you, have fun and be safe. I canít even get people up here to train let alone go to a steel plate challenge. Itís always the same people, rarely is there a new face.
    I know what you mean. I run the pistol league at Blythe's and I get a couple of our shooters to come out to a steel match occasionally, but not many. They don't know what they are missing. I think some are intimidated because it is a "competition", but they don't realize how friendly and helpful the shooters are and how much fun the matches are. Also, how much they can learn. Way more fun shooting outside than inside in a winter league, although the league keeps you in practice.

Where do you train? If you shoot steel plate matches up here, I'm sure we've been to some of the same matches.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Guys don't understand that Steel Challenge makes you faster for IDPA and USPSA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast