• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. This Friday night at M.C.F.&.G Hopefully the weather will cooperate. If we need to cancel it will be posted here and on the clubs website.
    Set up at 5:00 any help would be appreciated.
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 you must attend the meeting to shoot
    F.N.S. Operates under a cold range
    $10.00 for club members $15.00 non members
    Check here before heading to the range.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Im hearing the forecast that Craig is seeing but doesn't start til around 9pm Friday night WOOHOO!!. I work with a young man that is a meteorologist (has his degree anyway) and studies weather DAILY!! he's saying 8-10" possibly more. Some models are showing up to 20" he says its still kinda early, will know ALMOST for certain by tonight. FNS shooters shld be outta there before any measurable amount hit the ground.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Im hearing the forecast that Craig is seeing but doesn't start til around 9pm Friday night WOOHOO!!. I work with a young man that is a meteorologist (has his degree anyway) and studies weather DAILY!! he's saying 8-10" possibly more. Some models are showing up to 20" he says its still kinda early, will know ALMOST for certain by tonight. FNS shooters shld be outta there before any measurable amount hit the ground.

If Don cancels this time, I have a schedule of Hallmark Valentine's Day movies!

Last edited:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Just talked to my forecast guy,, he says its trending further east MAYBE afew inches. JJM u stay home light that fire cowboy!!

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Yea models keeping heaviest snow just south and east of Indy as of tonight we will see. Will definitely have freezing rain sleet and snow in the morning and then snow in the evening. Either way it’s not rain so I’ll be working *♂️ If you guys have the match enjoy shooting in the snow. Pretty awesome with the big lights on!!

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. At M.C.F.&G. Has been canceled to to the weather forecast. Please spread the word.
    Hopefully we will be able to have a match next month.
    Thanks Don

Top Bottom