• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Yes another indoor IDPA match Saturday February 24th. We are going to do this a little different as in registration will start at 9am with Shooters meeting at 10am.

There will be a couple low light stages so bring your flashlight (or 2 as Jeff said lol)

Location Top Guns Terre Haute Indiana

Date Saturday February 24th

Time 9am registration starts

10am shooters meeting

Cost $20 00

We will post a stage and such info soon.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I spectated last time so will try to shoot this time. I have some questions:
    1. Do you need to be an IDPA member to shoot?
    2. The pistol I have a holster for currently is an FNS-9c. Does it matter whether I compete in SSP, ESP or CCP?
    3. It appears that I'd be classified as unclassified, correct?

I'm sure I'll have more after reading the rules, but this will at least allow me to register.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I spectated last time so will try to shoot this time. I have some questions:
    1. Do you need to be an IDPA member to shoot?
    2. The pistol I have a holster for currently is an FNS-9c. Does it matter whether I compete in SSP, ESP or CCP?
    3. It appears that I'd be classified as unclassified, correct?

I'm sure I'll have more after reading the rules, but this will at least allow me to register.

With an FNS 9C you can go either SSP or CCP. I'd suggest CCP. No IDPA membership required as this is an outlaw match and just done to get folks interested to start shooting at Riley in April.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    With an FNS 9C you can go either SSP or CCP. I'd suggest CCP. No IDPA membership required as this is an outlaw match and just done to get folks interested to start shooting at Riley in April.
    You could also shoot ESP, but Everett is correct you'd be most competitive in CCP. Yes you would be unclassified.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    I think I read “scored points- 18” on the scoring... is this correct with 25 shots fired? Or am I missing something?

jshaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Signed up originally to shoot my Glock 34 in SSP but decided to go with my Glock 26 in CCP. Looking forward to the low light stage. Maybe I've got it figured out.

Top Bottom