• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Okay Here we go!!! We had 3 division winners for the March match and they all will receive a winners certificate suitable for framing. With 4 new stages and a bugless practiscore we gather at ACC on April 15th at 9:00 Am for registration, shooters meeting at 9:45 and first shots at 10:00. Thanks to the loyal crew who all make this happen! April Stages are on practiscore. We are considering having a revolver clinic held by Bosshoss Revolver Works at ACC in the near future. If you would like to get on this list please send me a PM.

This match will operate as a cold range.

https://practiscore.com/acc-icore-april-15-2018/register

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    What would a revolver clinic cover?
    Like Jim said we will cover equipment, techniques, ammo, etc. Planning on the range part including stage breakdown and strategies for the low capacity guns(single stack shooters may find this class interesting).
    Lots of shooting tips thrown in.
    Anything specific that you want covered? We will try to address it.

The cost and the date is yet to be determined as I'm doing this free to help the local revolver shooters or those thinking about maybe getting into revolver competition. The club will charge a small fee to cover targets and other expenses. Jim and I still have to work out details.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    If you have any interest in being a more COMPETENT revolver shooter, you should be paying attention to Bosshoss. Maybe you aren't trying to win the match, but you'd like to shoot more Alphas a little more quickly, he can help. Of course, if you Would like to win matches, i believe he knows a thing or two about that as well!

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Ok the revolver match is on. Weather will be tricky but any cancellations will be posted here by 6:00 AM Sunday the 15th. You will need at least 94 rounds and 6 speedloaders. Courses of fire and registration found here https://practiscore.com/acc-icore-april-15-2018/register. Set up will be at 3:00PM Saturday the 14th. Should take about an hour. RSVP text me at three one 7258five five 45 for set up updates if you can help.

Well,, what say you....

Top Bottom