• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be holding ICORE matches the last Sunday of the month starting this month (April). April 29th is the day , Starting time 10:00. Set up will be the Saturday (28th) before at 5:00. Slowplay (Jon Moore) is setting up one stage. If anyone else would like to set up a stage you are more than welcome and you will shoot for free. I'm open to any ideas also. I want everyone to have a blast shooting their Wheelguns. I club guys are trying to support the Atlanta matches (3rd Sunday of the month) as much as possible to bring Revolver matches to a new level this year.
    Be easy on the match director because its his first time. Here is a link to signing up and I hope to see everyone there.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-icore-2018-04-28/register

Thanks Jim

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I'm glad you guys changed the dates and added more ICORE matches. They used to conflict with my club's cowboy matches, but now I can enjoy your ICORE matches too. I will try to bring some shooters out with me. I had fun at your October ICORE match last year.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    So far everything thing has been positive. I think it will be a great year. I have had several that has showed a lot of interest. Jim

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Round count will be a little over a 100. Should be a fun match. Setting up at 5:00 (Saturday). Look forward to seeing you guys. The weather should be Great. Jim

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Ok, dumb question- "setting up at 5:00" - is that AM or PM? Before you laugh I used to work at a club where we would show up at sunrise to start building stages or mow grass if needed. If you were lucky you got to go home at sundown......

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    It is 5:00 pm tonight. I will be there at 8:00 in the AM to finish up and get things set. Doc will be showing up to set his stage in the morning before we shoot. I hope to have everything ready for him. Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    First match went well. Thanks to everyone that helped. Alex took a lot of heat off for me. Looking forward to the next one. Jim.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Thanks Jim and Alex for the fun match! Challenging stages but nothing that made me want to punch anyone! well, for the most part.....

Edit: p.s. The ICORE SW Regional was this weekend, 125 shooters! we gotta pump our numbers up! Invite your family! Invite your friends! Invite that weird guy from work! actually maybe not the weird guy. But everybody else!

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    I'd like to thank Jim and everyone else who helped put the match together. The stages were fun and it was great to see everyone today. Hopefully I'll make it down for another one this year.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I couldn’t of done it without the help I had. I’m happy that everyone had fun. Looking forward to next months! Jim.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Jeff needs to get a Moon clip revolver I think things would of been totally different. I looked like a monkey also with speed loaders. Jim.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom