• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Its Time for some more fun...

The April USPSA Pistol match will be held Saturday the 21st & Sunday the 22nd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

This month, We will be running the 2-day format again. What I mean by 2 day is that Saturday set up crew & paying competitors will have the option of shooting the match for score on Saturday. If you want to come back on Sunday and shoot a 2nd division, that will be allowed. (yes, this is legal per 6.2.4.1)

We will begin setting up on Saturday at 8am, WE will be sharing the range with Steel Challenge so we might have to wait on a bay for set up. We will be using Bay 0 and Bay 5 -9

Saturday shooting will occur after set up is complete. shooting for 12pm give or take a few

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sunday

Registration starts at 9:00 am

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots shortly after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

If you come help set up and are there by 8am on Sat Your match fee is $0
    If you come back on Sunday to shoot another division Your match fee will be $10

There will be 6 stages, Round count is derived from your ability to use your front sight.... 150 give or take

Classifier we will let it be a surprise

A few more people to stay and help put stuff away would be greatly appreciated!!!

See you on the Range.

https://practiscore.com/in19-acc-uspsa-april-22-2018/register

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Heads up on the two day format. PCC and Open shooters are welcome to shoot the same division both days. Day two will NOT COUNT for match score. However, the classifier of day two will count as a re-shoot of the classifier. This ensures USPSA receives their fee your participation, and is the same as if you paid for a re-shoot at any other match. Day one scores are always posted on Practiscore after we shoot. That score is your match score, and is public. Day two entry will be recorded, and then removed from final results.

WHY? These are the only two divisions you cannot participate using the same equipment for both days.
    NO. Other divisions may not do this. You can simply use the same equipment in another division.
    YES. This is allowed, and has been discussed with Troy McManus
    NO. I am not interested in your opinion on the matter.

If this becomes an overwhelming PITA to manage it may go away.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Heads up on the two day format. PCC and Open shooters are welcome to shoot the same division both days. Day two will NOT COUNT for match score. However, the classifier of day two will count as a re-shoot of the classifier. This ensures USPSA receives their fee your participation, and is the same as if you paid for a re-shoot at any other match. Day one scores are always posted on Practiscore after we shoot. That score is your match score, and is public. Day two entry will be recorded, and then removed from final results.

WHY? These are the only two divisions you cannot participate using the same equipment for both days.
    NO. Other divisions may not do this. You can simply use the same equipment in another division.

I'm not trying to be an ass. Why would anyone care if a shooter chooses to shoot for no score the second time around?
    I certainly don't.

Crap, you already stated that you weren't interested in my opinion:rolleyes:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I'm not trying to be an ass. Why would anyone care if a shooter chooses to shoot for no score the second time around?
    I certainly don't.

Crap, you already stated that you weren't interested in my opinion:rolleyes:

Believe it or not there are those that do.

I find the first part of your post very funny...:):

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009

Geesh somebody put on their big boy pants this morning.....lol

And yes I'm lurking and actually giving some thought to coming out to shoot sunday.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks to all that had a part in putting on the match. It was awesome getting back out to shoot again. Scoresheet diddn’t look as good as i would have liked, but at least had one good stage and a lot of fun.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Had a good time
    The stages were fun the weather was awesome
    The steak at twin peaks was pretty good and the Cardinals were winning when I left.
    Now I have to get back to work on the house

Top Bottom