• ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Hi Folks!!

April match in nearly upon us. We had a good turnout last month given the conditions. While snowing today, this Saturday should be plum balmy (by comparison)

Setup will be Friday evening 5pm, followed immediately by open range for practice.

Saturday 9:45- 10:15 Registration
    10:15-10:50 Safety meeting, followed by sighter and final zero period
    11:00 Shoot for score

As before, Lewis style payback system for standard course shooters. Novice class will be available (bigger targets, less complicated format)

$15 adults
    $10 Stand alone juniors
    $0 Juniors shoot free with paid adult entry

I'm hoping to have 200 yard targets available for the May event, however, there will be a score requirement before you can shoot that course of fire.

Post or PM with questions, or call/text Rich @ 812-201-2285

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I've been bamboozled!! Danville shoots the 4th Saturday, except this month? I don't know why. I set up our matches so they wouldn't conflict with Danville or Wildcat Valley, and then they go and pull the old switcheroo.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I plan on being out again this weekend. Didn't have the ability to pick up a new scope, but I did switch out for a different one that has mil-dots on it. Too bad I won't have time to sight in before Saturday haha.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Put on the 20 MOA rail today and moved the scope back an inch or so. Bore sighted as best as possible, teetering out the shop window. Looks like she'll initially be hitting about a fence post low at 110...:rolleyes:

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I plan on being out again this weekend. Didn't have the ability to pick up a new scope, but I did switch out for a different one that has mil-dots on it. Too bad I won't have time to sight in before Saturday haha.

If you can't get to the setup & practice on Friday night, better plan to make good use of the sighting in period on Sat morning!!

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    If you can't get to the setup & practice on Friday night, better plan to make good use of the sighting in period on Sat morning!!

Well, looks like it won't matter either way. Transmission in my truck is going out, and I'd hate to be an hour and a half away and need to be towed back home. Definitely not in my budget.
    However, that gives me a few more weekends to hit the range and get sighted in!

Top Bottom