• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    2nd 2018 Riley IDPA Match Saturday May 26th, 2018. We will be hosting IDPA every 4th Saturday through October (with the exception of July).

This match will take place at :
    Riley Conservation Club
    6301 Gross Rd.
    Terre Haute, IN

6 stages approximately 80 rounds (so bring 100)

Cost $20.00 a shooter. SO's shoot for free (in need of SO"s so SO's come on out)

Registration starts at 9:00 am.

Shooters meeting at 9:50 am Shots fired after.

As a reminder Riley is a cold range so once there utilize bay 1 for downloading.

See everyone there!

Registration link:

https://practiscore.com/riley-idpa-may-26-2018-1/register

Last edited:

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I will try and have a better handle on the whole practiscore/Kindle thing this time. Guess there could have been bigger Snafus being I'm fairly new at this and first match of a new club all at once!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My IDPA days are done unless they change the holster position rules (which will never happen). Since I hurt my shoulder in that fall at Parabellum, I can barely get a gun out of a holster on my strong side that is far enough back to satisfy the rules.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I may consider this. I was supposed to be out of town that weekend, but those plans got cancelled. I am only shooting revolver this year and I am very, very noob with it.

If it would be too painful for the other shooters, I can pass until I get better with it.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I may consider this. I was supposed to be out of town that weekend, but those plans got cancelled. I am only shooting revolver this year and I am very, very noob with it.

If it would be too painful for the other shooters, I can pass until I get better with it.

IDPA is the one sport (excluding ICORE) that is pretty Revolver friendly. I have another my wheelguns as well as several others have broke theirs out. Come on out and enjoy it

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I really want to make it mostly because I don't want you guys to drop doing IDPA since you are not too far from me. I have only done a couple matches but I'd like to get into it...I think.

I'm torn this weekend. My son and DIL is coming(leave from the Air Force) at the end of May and we weren't expecting him until August. So I'm doing triple time getting the guest bed and bathroom ready for them and helping my wife with general clean-up in our home reno, ugh.

I think you are slightly over an hour from me. How long do you think it will last? Would you split up such a small group if you have enough RO's to have it finish faster? Or would you put all 6 on one squad to maintain a sense of community?

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Can’t make this one the granddaughter graduating this weekend I can’t miss that. Was looking forward to this match, your first match was great and well run.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    My IDPA days are done unless they change the holster position rules (which will never happen). Since I hurt my shoulder in that fall at Parabellum, I can barely get a gun out of a holster on my strong side that is far enough back to satisfy the rules.

Rhino you've always carried your gun way farther back than the rules dictate and IWB - LOL. :twocents:

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    I really want to make it mostly because I don't want you guys to drop doing IDPA since you are not too far from me. I have only done a couple matches but I'd like to get into it...I think.

I'm torn this weekend. My son and DIL is coming(leave from the Air Force) at the end of May and we weren't expecting him until August. So I'm doing triple time getting the guest bed and bathroom ready for them and helping my wife with general clean-up in our home reno, ugh.

I think you are slightly over an hour from me. How long do you think it will last? Would you split up such a small group if you have enough RO's to have it finish faster? Or would you put all 6 on one squad to maintain a sense of community?

With the number of people we have now we'll be done in an hour. 6 is a good size, 3 is not enough to run a squad.

Top Bottom