Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. This Friday night
    Set up at 5:00 help would be appreciated
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 you must attend the meeting to shoot
    There will be a stage that is double the normal round count so bring extra ammo and mags and speed loaders.
    This month we will start shooting twice a month.
    F.N.S. is putting a hold on 10mm till further notice
    Please remember we are a cold range. No gun handling unless at the self table.

atcspilot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Do they ever have something like "visitor night" so people can just come and check it out (without shooting)?

Ziggidy, We at FNS are very new shooter friendly!! If you have some shooting experience, can handle the gun safely and follow direction, You should bring your gun, shoot the match and have fun!!!
    We do operate the match under "Cold Range" Rules. which means you can not handle you gun at the range unless you are at the safe table (with no Ammo) or under the direction of the Range Officer.
    Bring the gun in a bag,if you are going to use a holster, you can "Gun up"at the safe table.
    Generally each stage is 5 or 6 targets and we shoot each stage three times so you will need minimum three mags.
    Most of the matches have about a 90 round count. For you first match I would bring 200 rounds. I always bring 200 rounds because I miss a lot.
    Great people, you will have fun!!!
    If you want to shot the match, ask for Larry, I'll be glad to be your RO for your first match.

Larry D.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Thanks for the info.....sounds great. I am busy tonight but thought I could maybe check it out in the near future. I am very, very new to this area, from Illinois - outside Chicago (that says it all). I have not been to a range in over a year and now that I am in a more friendly state, I will want to ease back into it.

Thanks for the info and the offer!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    When people come "just to watch", their reaction is always "damn, shoulda brought my stuff".

The only requirements are knowing how to handle a firearm safely, ability and willingness to follow instructions, and maintaining a good attitude.

Top Bottom