• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Its Time for some more fun...

The May USPSA Pistol match will be held Saturday the 26th & Sunday the 27th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

This month, We will be running the 2-day format again. What I mean by 2 day is that Saturday set up crew & paying competitors will have the option of shooting the match for score on Saturday.
    If you want to come back on Sunday and shoot a 2nd division, that will be allowed. (yes, this is legal per 6.2.4.1)

We will begin setting up on Saturday at 8am,

Saturday shooting will occur after set up is complete. shooting for 12pm give or take a few

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sunday

Registration starts at 9:00 am

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots shortly after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

If you come help set up and are there by 8am on Sat Your match fee is $0
    If you come back on Sunday to shoot another division Your match fee will be $10

There will be 6 stages, Round count is derived from your ability to use your front sight.... 150 give or take

A few more people to stay and help put stuff away would be greatly appreciated!!!

See you on the Range.

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    We will begin setting up on Saturday at 8am, WE will be sharing the range with Steel Challenge so we might have to wait on a bay for set up. We will be using Bay 0 through 4

Can you clarify this statement for me? Was this a copy-and-paste error leftover from last month, or is there really a steel match this weekend as well?

Thanks!

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Confirming mongo. We will offer one division per day. It is legal if we chose to allow multiple on one day. We choose not to.

Reminder that open and PCC can shoot both days.
    The second day your results are removed. It's just for funsies.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    What's going on with Practiscore? The link for my match management page is now asking for a log in. I was trying to squad. Already registered.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Practiscore appears to be down right now. I'm sure they will get back online soon enough.

Now we can get on without logging in but it does not take us to our management page but to their main page. No Biggie of course but just thought I'd mention it.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Guys,
    I wish I could help, but I can't do much about Practiscore issues. I would say this.

Make sure you first login to Practiscore's website. Then try and access your match page to squad.

If this doesn't work then just re-register. If that doesn't work for you then just register the old-fashioned way.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was just able to register and squad. Go to the Practiscore home page first & accept their T&C's. Then login and re-accept their terms. Then you can use the link above to register.

Not 100% sure, but if you have cookies blocked on your browser, that may be the issue if Practiscore's website doesn't register that you accepted their terms.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    I had to create an account, log on, and re-register before I could squad. Hadn't been forced to create an account before. I may be registered twice now.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I logged on accepted the terms and it takes me to the scores not my management page.

Like I said its no biggie but someone need to splain sometime down the road.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    you wont have a match management page until you register. then you will get an email link to it. everyone has to have an account to use Practiscore now. part of their updated security.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    you wont have a match management page until you register. then you will get an email link to it. everyone has to have an account to use Practiscore now. part of their updated security.

It says I am already registered. I guess I will let them work it out. Thanks

Top Bottom