• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Also something a little different all Riley Conservation Club members, Military, First Responders (LE, Corrections, EMS etc, ID required) and Top Guns range members shoot half price at $10.00 for this match. So no excuses come on out.

$20.00 for general public

SO's shoot free.

Setup will be Saturday am around 8 am all that can help from the local area will be appreciated.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The discount is cool! That's a good move and I hope it helps you build numbers.

Unfortunately, still can't participate within the rules.

Also something a little different all Riley Conservation Club members, Military, First Responders (LE, Corrections, EMS etc, ID required) and Top Guns range members shoot half price at $10.00 for this match. So no excuses come on out.

$20.00 for general public

SO's shoot free.

Setup will be Saturday am around 8 am all that can help from the local area will be appreciated.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We could out you in a "Not for competition" class

Hmmm....

That's an option I had not considered!

Uh-oh!

8.2.10 Specialty Divisions (SPD)A. IDPA encourages shooters to practice their gun handling skills with commonly carried firearms. Many everyday
    carry firearms do not fit into the 6 competition handgun divisions.
    B. IDPA allows clubs to add “Specialty Divisions” for scoring. This division allows cartridges smaller than 9 mm,
    carry optics, activated lasers, mounted lights, and other firearms which do not fit into the other competition
    divisions to participate in matches.
    C. All other IDPA equipment rules apply for holsters and loading device holders as well as their placement on the
    body. Match Directors also have the option to allow junior shooters with .22 rimfire firearms to begin strings at
    low ready in lieu of requiring a holster.
    D. All IDPA membership rules apply.
    E. Specialty Division classifications are based on the shooters highest classification of regular IPDA divisions.
    F. Clubs are not required to implement this provision, and Match Directors are allowed discretion with
    implementation so that match quality remains high.

Last edited:

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Haven these are great matches and good people, everyone there will be glad to help. The RO want everyone to be safe and have a good match.
    Thank you Jeff for your help.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I might be able to make this one. Nothing planned that I know of. And my basement remodel is done, so the rest of the renovation is not so time sensitive.:)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Right, I am not a complete noob. The only competitions I have done is Coach's carry matches, so IDPA will be new to me. I am a fairly new shooter as well, sort of. I plan to have a good time and am looking forward to it.

Top Bottom