22 Rifle Long range--Wednesday night shoot!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    We're gonna have a Wednesday night long range 22 silhouette shoot this week, Wednesday June 13 starting at 6 pm at Riley Conservation Club. There will be limited entries, shooting swingers instead of knockdowns, won't be painting as often so we can get done before skeeters eat us up. Intended to draw local shooters who can't make our Saturday shoots. PM or call me with questions. Range will get set up during afternoon, we'll take sighters afterward, shot for score at 6pm. Please let me know if you intend to shoot. Please come prepared to transition quickly between shooters, since we'll be shooting swingers and won't need a target setter.

Our regular match for Saturday June 16 is still on.

Rich
    812-201-2285

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I'll start setup about 4pm. Swingers only, so it will go pretty fast. Ample time for lots of practice. I think 2 guns will be ok, without painting this match will go fast. Even thinking of each shooter doing 20 shots before rotating. This might be a good opportunity to experiment a bit!
    Note: only 4 positions will be open. We're up to 9 entries. Up to 16 will be optimal.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Congrats to Litlratt in shooting another 39x40 in Master class, and Stokes (RCS36) for winning Standard class with a 34. Match report should be available Friday on the RCC website.

New format went really well, and we'll incorporate it in upcoming events.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Nice work again, Mssr. Rat. I assume you know that you're going to shoot a possible here one of these days soon?

Rich, I think--just maybe--you have really found an itch that guys needed scratched, and these matches are scratching it. Great job on thinking all of this through, implementing it, and helping a bunch of shooters from all walks of life take up some competitive shooting at a level that is pretty palatable for most anybody, especially including the kids.

Where they all go from here is anybody's guess, but every single shooter is better for attending even one event.

I will be back after Nationals. Good or bad, I've decided to go and am working feverishly between the loading bench and the training rifle to get it done.

Rich, if you and your wife go to Silo, best of luck to you both!

-Nate

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Nice work again, Mssr. Rat. I assume you know that you're going to shoot a possible here one of these days soon?

Rich, I think--just maybe--you have really found an itch that guys needed scratched, and these matches are scratching it. Great job on thinking all of this through, implementing it, and helping a bunch of shooters from all walks of life take up some competitive shooting at a level that is pretty palatable for most anybody, especially including the kids.

Where they all go from here is anybody's guess, but every single shooter is better for attending even one event.

I will be back after Nationals. Good or bad, I've decided to go and am working feverishly between the loading bench and the training rifle to get it done.

Rich, if you and your wife go to Silo, best of luck to you both!

-Nate

Kind words, thank you. A lot of work has gone into this and part of the reason it improves is feedback from our shooters.

Again, thank you

Rich

Top Bottom