• ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Its Time for some more fun...

The June USPSA match will be held Saturday the 23rd & Sunday the 24th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

Atlanta Conservation Club

This month, We will be running the 2-day format again. What I mean by 2 day is that Saturday set up crew & paying competitors will have the option of shooting the match for score on Saturday.
    If you want to come back on Sunday and shoot a 2nd division, that will be allowed. (yes, this is legal per 6.2.4.1)

We will begin setting up on Saturday at 7am,

Saturday shooting will occur after set up is complete. shooting for 12pm give or take a few

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.

Sunday

Registration starts at 9:00 am

Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting. 9:45

First shots shortly after shooters meeting is over

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage and put props away

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to

United States Practical Shooting Association

MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members.

If you come help set up and are there by 8am on Sat Your match fee is $0
    If you come back on Sunday to shoot another division Your match fee will be $10

There will be 6 stages, Round count is derived from your ability to use your front sight.... 150 give or take

A few more people to stay and help put stuff away would be greatly appreciated!!!

See you on the Range.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    Over the weekend I met some 3-gun competitors and they told me appendix carry isn't allowed in USPSA either, so I looked online. I think I found the most recent official uspsa rules and it said appendix carry is allowed.

For those of you who have already shot uspsa matches, is that true?

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Appendix carry is allowed. Even concealed carry is allowed. But must be in a division that allows such like open, revolver, limited 10 and limited division.

Over the weekend I met some 3-gun competitors and they told me appendix carry isn't allowed in USPSA either, so I looked online. I think I found the most recent official uspsa rules and it said appendix carry is allowed. Safety still is a priority.

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Over the weekend I met some 3-gun competitors and they told me appendix carry isn't allowed in USPSA either, so I looked online. I think I found the most recent official uspsa rules and it said appendix carry is allowed.

happygunner is correct, check the appendix's in the rule book each division will tell you what holster position is allowed

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Appendix carry is allowed. Even concealed carry is allowed. But must be in a division that allows such like open, revolver, limited 10 and limited division.

happygunner is correct, check the appendix's in the rule book each division will tell you what holster position is allowed

happygunner and mongo404 are correct! Who were the 3-gun competitors who were giving you bad information? Unless they were referring specifically to Single Stack, Production, or Carry Optics Divisions (which have holster position restrictions that disallow appendix carry, much like IDPA - see the appendices in the rule book), they were wrong.

Some people have been using appendix carry and drawing from concealment in USPSA Limited Division for years. YEARS!

If you're interested, google "Gabe White." He made Master class in Limited Division shooting a Glock from an AIWB holster from concealment.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    happygunner and mongo404 are correct! Who were the 3-gun competitors who were giving you bad information? Unless they were referring specifically to Single Stack, Production, or Carry Optics Divisions (which have holster position restrictions that disallow appendix carry, much like IDPA - see the appendices in the rule book), they were wrong.

Some people have been using appendix carry and drawing from concealment in USPSA Limited Division for years. YEARS!

If you're interested, google "Gabe White." He made Master class in Limited Division shooting a Glock from an AIWB holster from concealment.

I want to see you try appendix carry Rhino.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    They were local guys. I'm a nobody, I didn't mean I met someone major at a major competition. The class was fun as hell and really sparked my interest, I guess they just didn't realize aiwb is possible in some uspsa. But now I know! Thanks

Top Bottom