• ...and so much more!
  • Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    1 July USPSA Match at South Central Gun Club
    6 stages about 180 rds. 5 stages of 32 round course of fire and still working the classifier.
    Set up Saturday at 10 am. All help shoots for FREE and gets entered for drawings for gifts.
    Final set up at 8am Sunday, sign in at 9am, New Shooters meeting at 9:30 and GO HOT at 10am.*
    I will need RO's,shoot for $5. Craig

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Right..........I will see you there ole pal! :rolleyes:

Still possible, but I almost fell again at Parabellum last night, and that's on smooth, level concrete. The betting line among the observers was that I got dizzy, but I don't remember getting dizzy and I was fine to shoot as soon as I regained my balance. Gravel and uneven surfaces might be too much too soon.

blue edge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Still possible, but I almost fell again at Parabellum last night, and that's on smooth, level concrete. The betting line among the observers was that I got dizzy, but I don't remember getting dizzy and I was fine to shoot as soon as I regained my balance. Gravel and uneven surfaces might be too much too soon.

Time for us to sit or fall down together and talk LOL

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    Set up crew did a amazing job in the heat.

Thank you!!!

Tear down will be easy tomorrow.

Please bring water tomorrow. We will have some but it's going to be hot again tomorrow. If you have a water bottle bring it so we don't use cups and make a lot of trash.

ROs be careful tomorrow. Run 3 shooters and take a break. Everyone please step up and help RO.

Lastly, 135 to the range from Freetown is open.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Please bring water tomorrow. We will have some but it's going to be hot again tomorrow. If you have a water bottle bring it so we don't use cups and make a lot of trash.

ROs be careful tomorrow. Run 3 shooters and take a break. Everyone please step up and help RO.

Shot a 3 gun match Friday. One guy on our squad got to feeling sick after 3 stages & had to get out of the heat, guy on the squad ahead stayed vertical but got a bit unstable on his feet at the end of a stage. It is hot.

Top Bottom