Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

I was referring to the head to head steel race.

Im not saying that we shouldnít score it and everyone should get a participation cookie at the end but there has to be some kind leveling because the 2 guys with a 9mm ARs are always going to come out on top.
    Iím an upper B level shooter, what level shooter would it take to beat me with a wheelgun? Iím not saying it couldnít happen because Iím sure there are revolver guys that could smoke me on a 12 round COF.

To keep it fun and interesting I think there has to be some kind of leveling.
    TY104591

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Good on paper View Post
    I was referring to the head to head steel race.

Im not saying that we shouldnít score it and everyone should get a participation cookie at the end but there has to be some kind leveling because the 2 guys with a 9mm ARs are always going to come out on top.
    Iím an upper B level shooter, what level shooter would it take to beat me with a wheelgun? Iím not saying it couldnít happen because Iím sure there are revolver guys that could smoke me on a 12 round COF.

To keep it fun and interesting I think there has to be some kind of leveling.
    Hence the mandatory reload. After that they are on their own.

User Info Menu

Hey Iím game!
    You guys have a lot more experience putting theses things together and I certainly appreciate the effort put into it.
    Iíd like to get more involved once Iím back in town.
    TY104591

User Info Menu

I think something like this could be a good time.
    Double elimination?
    Buy back in to a losers bracket?
    Who am I kidding it will take place on a weekend when I have to work.
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I did this to eliminate the excuses for the wheel gun crowd and the small gun crowd. To be honest I hated doing it. But it is working out. The low capacity guns are not the ones winning the match or even placing at the top.
    Hmmm, what is a good choice for a carry pistol match gamer gun then? Maybe a 4" XD?
    In a perfect world liberals would taste good and be easy to field dress.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grelber View Post
    Hmmm, what is a good choice for a carry pistol match gamer gun then? Maybe a 4" XD?
    The only thing an XD is good for is level a table if one leg is an inch or so shorter than the others.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

The only thing an XD is good for is level a table if one leg is an inch or so shorter than the others.
    Lol, that's the first pistol I ever bought, back in 2011. Now I want to take it to your carry match. I'll have to take the laser off so I don't get bumped to open...
    20180812_233120.jpg

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

My XD was a turd.
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by romack991 View Post
    Lol, that's the first pistol I ever bought, back in 2011. Now I want to take it to your carry match. I'll have to take the laser off so I don't get bumped to open...
    20180812_233120.jpg
    Leave it on and come on down. Still looking for an Open gun to win HOA. This would be a great thing for observations. Great shooter and ****ty gun, what will the results be?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Leave it on and come on down. Still looking for an Open gun to win HOA. This would be a great thing for observations. Great shooter and ****ty gun, what will the results be?
    Lol. I think Tim would turn some heads.
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast