Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    [h=2][/h]
    2018 Indiana Multigun Series

INMG 2108 Event 14 – South Central Gun Club – 26 Aug 18

*RO Walk Through 9:30 AM
    *Shooters' Meeting:* 10:00AM (Must attend to shoot the event)
    *Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
    *RULES:* Indiana Multigun Rules

*MATCH FEE:*
    $30 - Adult
    $20 - SCGC club members (must present valid card)
    $10 – LE/Fire/Military (must present valid card)
    $10 - Juniors (parent must be present)
    RO’s and match crew shoot free!

*SET-UP:* Set-up will be on Saturday before the match 25 Aug 2018 starting at 9AM. Please let us now if you can help, the more help we get from
    volunteers the better the matches will be! Please email me lehman26@Hotmail.com or message me here if you can help. If we do not get the necessary help Saturday we will be setting up Sunday before the match.

Come out and join us at South Central Gun Club for a fun and challenging test of your rifle, handgun, and shotgun skills. We will have 6 fun courses of fire.
    Please keep in mind we need to keep the squads even, some moving may be necessary.

If you have shot one of our Multigun matches before, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. If you haven’t shot one of our multigun matches, you may find this match to be somewhat more demanding than your typical USPSA or IDPA club pistol match — expect some shots to be a bit more technically demanding, and some shooting positions to be a bit more awkward physically.

https://practiscore.com/inmg-2018-event-14-south-central-gun-club/register

Ammo numbers will be about 100 rifle, 100 pistol, 50 shot and 5 slugs. I'm working to get the numbers closer to 200 total.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Is there any idea how many shots the shotgun will require per string? I may be undergeared in the shotgun department, but ill work through it. Mainly looking to learn what to expect. I've got a pass to shoot the series next season from the wife if this one goes well

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Is there any idea how many shots the shotgun will require per string? I may be undergeared in the shotgun department, but ill work through it. Mainly looking to learn what to expect. I've got a pass to shoot the series next season from the wife if this one goes well

Most of the stages in the past didn't require more than 10 rounds of shotgun (MD correct me if needed). If you're shooting TacOptics, you can only start with 9 rounds in the gun. I have extra belt carriers I can bring, if you'd like.
    Be warned, this sport is addictive.....

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Most of the stages in the past didn't require more than 10 rounds of shotgun (MD correct me if needed). If you're shooting TacOptics, you can only start with 9 rounds in the gun. I have extra belt carriers I can bring, if you'd like.
    Be warned, this sport is addictive.....

I've got an extended magazine and a side carrier if it is 9 or 10 rounds I should be ok, but I would never turn down help. I'm excited, I've been shooting pcc steel challenge quite a bit lately, this will be an exciting new realm. I need to get to the garage and finish the gun cart in a hurry. I should be tac optics if I read the rules right. (iron pistol, iron shotgun, mro on the rifle) I expect that I will completely change my rig and gear set up after I finally shoot one of these events.

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    Off of the top of my head I dont think I have any stages over 12 or 15 shotshells. You should be fine.

Glad you can come out. You should enjoy it.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Are handgun magazines measured the same way as the uspsa rulebook? I'm right at 139.7mm with my taran extensions on my glk22. I know I barely slip into uspsa limited just don't want to get in trouble signing up for the wrong class lol.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What a lot of fun. I did terrible lol, but I'm glad I got through the first match rather than sitting in the sidelines afraid to jump in. I'm going to put some serious time in with the shotgun and reloading. Steel challenge is so much easier, but this is so much fun.

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    Same here as a multigun newbie. Yeah, my performance was poor, but managed to blast the bogeyman of fear, uncertainty, and doubt to make it through. Thanks for all the encouragement to go ahead and participate, all the helpful advice from RO's and experienced shooters, and all the hard work that goes into making these matches possible.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom