• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    On the 4th Sunday of every month we was running ICORE, but the turnout was kind of low and we ran a Steel match last month. It was very successful and a lot of shooters asked what we was doing for the last remaining 3 Sundays. We are running steel matches!!!! They will be 5 stages with 5 pieces of steel, one of them being a stop plate. We ran Handguns only last month but this match will include all classes. So 8/26/18 Steel here we come. Shots fired 10:00. signups done @ 9:30. $15 non members $10 for members and $5.00 for your second firearm. Thanks Jim

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Taking off it is!!! Seems like a lot of interest. Got some cool ideas on stages. See you all there. Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    Will this be in squads or a free for all like last time? I thought it was pretty smooth last time.

I registered for single stack and iron sight revolver. Trying to get some other locals to come out.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    We will have squads this time. I will even out the squads if we have to. It should go just as smooth. If not we will do it different next month. Jim

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I am sorry to hear you're not doing ICORE any more. I enjoyed those.

I can't make this match due to a conflict. Shooting in a Boy Scout sporting clays fundraiser on Sunday.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sorry you can’t make it Steve. There has been some talk about every other month next year for ICore and Steel. I know you enjoyed Action Pistol also and so did I. But just not enough participation hurts it. Jim.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks!!! It was fun seeing you shoot that thing. Pretty darn hot to mess with 2 guns though. I'm loving the turnout and I think it will get better. See ya next month. Jim

Tom E

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    SE WI
    Nice match, nice range, nice bunch of shooters. I'm glad I stayed over to shoot with y'all. Hopefully our schedules will align to do it again.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry you can’t make it Steve. There has been some talk about every other month next year for ICore and Steel. I know you enjoyed Action Pistol also and so did I. But just not enough participation hurts it. Jim.

Sorry there's not enough interest in AP. It is fun. We made some $$ for the scouts yesterday, and that is always good. My son made Eagle Scout when he was 16. He is a Nuclear Engineer (Purdue) now. Scouts is a good organization.

If you alternate ICORE and steel, that would be great. I like them both, but there aren't many places to shoot ICORE. Hopefully, you will keep the same day of the month. Next month when you send out match info, I will send it out to my league members (I always do) and bring someone with. Looking forward to next month.

Top Bottom