Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Outlaw Steel Match at Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Saturday, September 22 11:00am

Inaugural Outlaw Steel Match at the Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Saturday, September 22, 2018

· Location: Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, 2188 E Gun Club Road, Jasper IN 47546
    · Eligibility: Open to the public, all ages (under 18 with an adult). ALL skill levels from novices to experienced shooters. Signed JRGC Liability Waiver required.
    · Schedule: Matches will be scheduled the 4th Saturday of each month. 2018 Dates: September 22, October 27, other dates under consideration.
    · Time (EST): Setup 10:00am; Registration 11:00am; Match Starts 12:00pm
    · Cost: Members $5.00 per shooter per firearm; Non-Members $10.00 for first firearm, $5.00 for each firearm after. Juniors free with paid adult.
    · Firearms: .22 Rifle, .22 Pistol, Pistol-Caliber Carbine, Non-Magnum Handguns.
    · Stages: 4 to 6 stages depending on how many volunteers come out to help set-up and tear down. Any and all help is appreciated.
    · Round Count: 25 (or more) per stage. Total 150-200 rounds.
    · Scoring: Your time is your score. There are five plate targets, with four being primary plates and the fifth being the ‘stop plate’. Each of the primary plates must be hit at least once during each string of fire, followed by the stop plate, which must be hit last to stop the time. Competitors may fire as many rounds as they deem necessary for each string of fire. The best four out of five strings will be counted as the total score for each stage. The total score for all stages will determine the order of finish for final standings.
    · For more information: Email jaspergunclub@gmail.com or visit our web page Outlaw Steel Matches | Jasper Rifle & Gun Club
    Last edited by JRGC; 09-14-2018 at 14:55.
    Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Inc.
    2188 E Gun Club Road
    P.O. Box 501
    Jasper IN 47547-0501
    Email: jrgc@jaspergunclub.com
    Web: www.jaspergunclub.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaspergunclub/

Home of the JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle: www.jaspergunclub.com/raffle

Plinker

User Info Menu

Looking forward to it! Any INGO members in the area, pop on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    No matter what my gun goals are - I'd rather go taller that go wider.........just like my women.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Is this on Practiscore?

User Info Menu

Our first Outlaw Steel Match is in the books. 29 shooters shot over 4000 rounds in a safe environment. We hope everyone had a great time and will tell your friends about our next match October 27.

Our scores are listed on Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/results/html...eadersCombined
    Jasper Rifle and Gun Club, Inc.
    2188 E Gun Club Road
    P.O. Box 501
    Jasper IN 47547-0501
    Email: jrgc@jaspergunclub.com
    Web: www.jaspergunclub.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaspergunclub/

Home of the JRGC Weekly Gun Raffle: www.jaspergunclub.com/raffle

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks to the guys at Jasper for a great match! My son and I had a good time. We were glad to get a chance to help "break in" your new steel!
    USPSA/SCSA Member #A73787, Lifetime NRA Member