Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    F.N.S. This Friday at M.C.F.&G
    Set up at 5:00
    Sign in after set up
    Shooters meeting at 6:15 you must attend the meeting to shoot
    F.N.S. Operates under a cold range no gun handling unless at the safe table.
    Remeber to bring extra mags, speed loaders, and ammo.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'm in.

As always, I can bring an ammo/powder/primers/bullets/etc to the event if you let me know ahead of time.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    NO, I'm not setting any stages, I've been banned from setting any stages. Cool weather, 465 is Open, and no stages by moi. Don on the other hand may have something in mind. Come on out.

jand1911s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Zionsville
    Thanks for posting. Shooting steel has always been interesting to me but don’t know anyone who does it.

Are there rules about guns or calibers? Do you have to compete or can you practice and take lessons?

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Thanks for posting. Shooting steel has always been interesting to me but don’t know anyone who does it.

Are there rules about guns or calibers? Do you have to compete or can you practice and take lessons?
    If you come out to FNS you wont be able to say that any longer. DONT show up without a gun to shoot! Lots of friendly people that will get you started in the right direction. FUN!!!

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central

Read the rules at the link mentioned and then grab your gun and come out. As long as you are safe handling the gun you will be welcomed. I shoot with different people every month and all have been friendly and helpful. If you have a question just ask, it's how we learn and everyone is happy to help. We all need to recruit more shooters to keep our rights alive! Come have fun!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    What a great night. Weather was perfect gun ran right. Thanks Don and everyone that helps to put this on

Top Bottom