• ...and so much more!
  • johns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2014
    new albany
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB
    Will host an 8 stage steel challenge match (SCSA) Saturday October 27th @ 10:00 match fee $30 for 1 gun, $40 for 2 guns all 8 (SCSA) stages, 2 guns maximum. 200 rounds min per gun. Open to rimfire pistol, rimfire rifle, center fire pistol, and PCC. We are going to run this as an 8 stage local. Need RO'S. 2 per squad. RO's will shoot for $15 and shoot 2 guns.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB
    Will host an 8 stage steel challenge match (SCSA) Saturday October 27th @ 10:00 match fee $30 for 1 gun, $40 for 2 guns all 8 (SCSA) stages, 2 guns maximum. 200 rounds min per gun. Open to rimfire pistol, rimfire rifle, center fire pistol, and PCC. We are going to run this as an 8 stage local. Need RO'S. 2 per squad. RO's will shoot for $15 and shoot 2 guns.

I will RO.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Fun time with Squad 3. GREAT bunch of Shooters. Good to get back to basic and shoot the Single Stack 9mm,after 4 stages I finally figured the Green front sight had to be on the White Plates to hit them!!!!:bash:

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Well worth the trip down from Indy!
    Great bunch of people and a really fun squad.
    A special thanks to Doublehelix for helping out with a few rounds I was short to finish the last stage!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Well worth the trip down from Indy!
    Great bunch of people and a really fun squad.
    A special thanks to Doublehelix for helping out with a few rounds I was short to finish the last stage!

Yeah, you OWE me big time!!! LOL!!! Great meeting and shooting with you.

I figure if you HIT the targets more often, you wouldn't have as many re-shoots, and therefore, you would have had enough ammo to finish the match!!! :): Haha...

I loved your comment: "These bullets are shooting straight **FOR ME**!!! I about lost it from laughing so hard!!! (You are butthead however!!! :n00b:)

Top Bottom