• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    i gotta thank the club for braving this morning's chilly weather, and not cancelling the match.

had a great time, definitely someplace i'll be shooting again:yesway:

i think my feet are finally starting to warm up :laugh:

:cheers:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    dang, I got excited, I was thinking it was coming up. Looking to get into the sport. Oh well lol Glad it turned out well.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    NPCCC shoots outlaw steel on the 2nd sat of the month, michigan city RCSA also on the 2nd saturday.
    wildcat valley steel 3rd sunday,
    warsaw steel 1st saturday

i'm hoping mich city or NPCCC can coordinate their shooting dates so they dont shoot the same day.

SAM in knox is having a steel match on october 21st.

mich city shoots year round, starting next month, (i think) the match will move indoors for the winter. 2 stages indoors vs 4 outdoors RSCA matches are both rifle and pistol.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    that is awesome. Great info! I will have to look into what I will need to "compete". I'm guessing all the info I will need is on the websites for each range. I'm excited again. lol:rockwoot:

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    that is awesome. Great info! I will have to look into what I will need to "compete". I'm guessing all the info I will need is on the websites for each range. I'm excited again. lol:rockwoot:

all you need is 5 mags (3 mags for NPCCC outlaw steel),
    case for your pistol
    case and a chamber flag for your rifle.
    approx 150 rd's (+/-) per gun.

rimfire pistols dont draw from the holster, staring position for rimfires is from low ready.

michigan city is RCSA "rules" rimfire only, you shoot BOTH rifle and pistol, times are combined for overall finish.

all others you can shoot one or 2 guns, rimfire rifle, pistol, open or iron sights. centerfire open/optics, PCC iron or optic, limited, single stack, production.

also check out steel challenge shooting association for some more info on rules.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I'm a bit confused between the different competitions. I have some research to do for sure. I started another thread, hoping to leech some info from y'all. Hopefully I will see y'all there soon. I'll be the confused guy carrying all his gear around walking in circles about to cry..:n00b::n00b::n00b:

Top Bottom