USPSA 4 November at South Central Gun Club – Watch for weather updates.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    Right now, the forecast looks like High of 50 and low of 32 next Sunday 4 November. I will post on here for updates this week as we watch the weather.

Planning on our normal match with set up Saturday 3 November at 9AM. Some of the walls from the last match are still set. We will just need to move a few of them. Remember all help shoots for FREE and gets entered for drawings for gifts.

Right now, looking at 6 stages with about 180 rds. 5 stages of 32 round field courses and one Classifier. Still working on what one to use.

Final set up at 8am Sunday, sign in at 9am, New Shooters meeting at 9:30 and GO HOT at 10am. And as always, we will need RO's. Craig

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Planning on being there, at least for setup up. Shooting the match will depend on my knee. Let me know if you need any help on Saturday. Please put me in with the Misfits

Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    So far so good. Weather looks good. No rain Saturday for set up and Rain is to hold off till 5PM Sunday

We normally have 6 stages. 5 field courses and 1 classifier. I have 7 total stages drawn up. 6 field courses and 1 classifier. Anyone have preferences as to round count?

•6 stages is 171 rounds total

•Or
    •7 stages is 203 rounds total

Classifier is CM 03-03 Take ‘em Down

SEdington

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2018
    Seymour
    So far so good. Weather looks good. No rain Saturday for set up and Rain is to hold off till 5PM Sunday

We normally have 6 stages. 5 field courses and 1 classifier. I have 7 total stages drawn up. 6 field courses and 1 classifier. Anyone have preferences as to round count?

•6 stages is 171 rounds total

•Or
    •7 stages is 203 rounds total

Classifier is CM 03-03 Take ‘em Down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    "set up Saturday 3 November at 9AM"

FYI, looks like the club website time still shows 8am as setup time, but that is still pretty dark out. 9am makes more sense.

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    yeah, time change Sunday will help for match final setup daylight. I hadn't had my second pot of coffee yet this morning and incorrectly thought the club website 8am setup also applied to initial range setup today.

Top Bottom