• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    In like Flynn.
    Here’s a tip. Default the registration to ‘United States’...just saying.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    3 hours 70 rounds or less.

When I get home tonight I can post for sure. I have the stages drawn up, but I do not recall for certain.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Looking forward to it, always do:)

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    Thanks for hosting, Coach. I liked the fundamentals drills. Good fun crowd of shooters, too; I don't think I've seen so much good, old-fashioned browbeating at a match before.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I had a great time last night.
    Thanks Aron and everyone that helps keep this going. I haven't been shooting so much lately so this was much needed.
    I am up for trying a BUG scenario, either on person or as a pickup gun.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    As my friend Ron (now a regular at the Carry match) said when he came just to observe, it seems more like a group of buddies shooting together than a match. Always fun AND more importantly a learning experience about your abilities and gear. If you haven't tested your daily carry gear and yourself in a setting like this you are missing a great opportunity to improve your skills. Just MHO.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I think a bug stage is a good idea...

My concern is where will it be drawn from. Some carry on the back hip of mid back, I think that could be a safety issue. Bugs from off side holster or appendix I think would be fine.

With that being said, I like the idea of a 'night stand' gun off a table and then maybe go to the primary *♂️

Top Bottom