• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Don Park our March Director's Daughters were involved in a car accident. The 20 year old is on Full Life Support, she is an organ donor, so the family is giving the gift of life even in tragedy. The 14 year old is in Riley, I did not ask too many detail to spare Don more heartache.

Please kept Don's family in your Thoughts and Prayers. I will be taking donations for a Memorial or to defray expensives at FNS this Friday. Don will not be present, but he did want the match to go on. Once I have funeral details I'll share.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Thanks for letting us know. I cannot imagine what they are going through.
    Please keep us informed but, like you alluded to, not at the expense of adding any stress to the family.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thoughts are with the Parks family.

I think every steel shooter in central Indiana knows Don. Let us know what we can do singlesix.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Don Park our March Director's Daughters were involved in a car accident. The 20 year old is on Full Life Support, she is an organ donor, so the family is giving the gift of life even in tragedy. The 14 year old is in Riley, I did not ask too many detail to spare Don more heartache.

Please kept Don's family in your Thoughts and Prayers. I will be taking donations for a Memorial or to defray expensives at FNS this Friday. Don will not be present, but he did want the match to go on. Once I have funeral details I'll share.
    Prayers

Top Bottom