Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

2019 191145Club Season Announced

Here we go again for Season 7 of the 1911 45Club! 5 challenging stages to be held one stage at a time on the fourth Tuesday April thru August. This Tuesday Nite Combat continues to be high energy, low round count, no compromise impact, STREETWISE courses that test basic equipment and strong fundamentals. No course is over 14 rounds with many less than 7 and everything is PAR Time Pass or Fail.

Attachment 72970
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    Here we go again for Season 7 of the 1911 45Club! 5 challenging stages to be held one stage at a time on the fourth Tuesday April thru August. This Tuesday Nite Combat continues to be high energy, low round count, no compromise impact, STREETWISE courses that test basic equipment and strong fundamentals. No course is over 14 rounds with many less than 7 and everything is PAR Time Pass or Fail.

Attachment 72970
    Are there rules for this posted some place?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Are there rules for this posted some place?
    Attachment 73066
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Is concealed a requirement?

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Is concealed a requirement?
    We do not shoot with concealment as to keep things moving during the summer months. However the leather equipment must be worn
    on your belt
    for secure carry and be very concealable.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    We do not shoot with concealment as to keep things moving during the summer months. However the leather equipment must be worn
    on your belt
    for secure carry and be very concealable.
    Does the belt have to be leather too?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Does the belt have to be leather too?
    Belt need not be leather but needs to be threaded thru pants.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

If only light rails were allowed, I had a Milt Sparks 55BN made for my USPSA Single Stack Legal 1911 and then saw the rail rule lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    If only light rails were allowed, I had a Milt Sparks 55BN made for my USPSA Single Stack Legal 1911 and then saw the rail rule lol.
    Sorry about that. USPSA SS Division and IDPA has to write the rules for the masses and therefore the division as we know it allows the game to use a wide variety of equipment. Some, would say not that practical. So as blessed as we are to have USPSA and IDPA, we at the 191145Club wanted to shoot a game that has less compromise in equipment and course design. Please don't grind off your light rail just to play with us lol.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Simple. Buy another gun.

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast