Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Just handful of slots open. Registration will close at noon. Tick Tock is the likely classifier. Jake and I both plan to shoot PCC with am upper and comp from Coda Evolution that we are reviewing. So if either of us win PCC the other should feel real bad about themselves.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Just handful of slots open. Registration will close at noon. Tick Tock is the likely classifier. Jake and I both plan to shoot PCC with am upper and comp from Coda Evolution that we are reviewing. So if either of us win PCC the other should feel real bad about themselves.
    Well this should be fun. I'm shooting PCC with an upper and comp from Coda Evolution too. I hope you put a left lean in somewhere.

User Info Menu

How bad should the people that shoot PCC all the time feel
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

Plinker

User Info Menu

Which flight are are you shooting pcc in? I might have to break out my new pcc.

Approximate round count for tonight?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by riverman67 View Post
    How bad should the people that shoot PCC all the time feel
    I'm being PCC shamed. I feel a viral hash tag brewing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    I'm being PCC shamed. I feel a viral hash tag brewing.
    Not by me
    I'm shooting welfare optics

Well I'm attempting to
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PhxCollier View Post
    Which flight are are you shooting pcc in? I might have to break out my new pcc.

Approximate round count for tonight?
    I'll shoot mine in second flight. Not sure about the other guys.

User Info Menu

Here is a link to the scores. Thanks for all the help with tear down, and Ralph did great on the timer. If anyone finds my front sight let me know. Nothing like your daughter kicking your ass in public. Next match is January 9th. One of the fluffies will be the likely classifier.

Hope to see you there.

https://www.practiscore.com/results/...7?q_division=0

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Great time as always.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the PCC action. Coach looked pretty good. Jake may have had a binary trigger installed..

User Info Menu

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast