Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Getting over four broken toes. Can you reveal how much movement there will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving the width or the range twice. Once per stage. The classifier will be out of a box.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just handful of slots open. Registration will close at noon. Tick Tock is the likely classifier. Jake and I both plan to shoot PCC with am upper and comp from Coda Evolution that we are reviewing. So if either of us win PCC the other should feel real bad about themselves.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Just handful of slots open. Registration will close at noon. Tick Tock is the likely classifier. Jake and I both plan to shoot PCC with am upper and comp from Coda Evolution that we are reviewing. So if either of us win PCC the other should feel real bad about themselves.

Well this should be fun. I'm shooting PCC with an upper and comp from Coda Evolution too. I hope you put a left lean in somewhere.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

How bad should the people that shoot PCC all the time feel:dunno:

PhxCollier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2017
    Indiana

Which flight are are you shooting pcc in? I might have to break out my new pcc.

Approximate round count for tonight?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here is a link to the scores. Thanks for all the help with tear down, and Ralph did great on the timer. If anyone finds my front sight let me know. Nothing like your daughter kicking your ass in public. Next match is January 9th. One of the fluffies will be the likely classifier.

Hope to see you there.

https://www.practiscore.com/results/new/72317?q_division=0

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;-WYhiMqoYck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYhiMqoYck[/video]

Top Bottom