Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwo483 View Post
    At the link: top left of page says "Add me to your mailing list". And at the bottom of the page "menu" takes you to the event calendar with details and times. Just sayin.
    Went there not sure what Menu botton you are seeing but I do not.

It does not matter. The point has long sense been missed.

It may be there. It may not. But it is for sure not clear. Don't bother we are not wanting to put you out in any way.
    MOLAN LABE

Marksman

User Info Menu

I was trying to help. I opened the link on my phone, my tablet , my Chromebook and my laptop. It worked on all 4 - not so sure about a Commodore 64.
    IDPA Master
    "A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it, you probably won't need it again."

User Info Menu

Thanks jwo483 for the info. I just signed up on your email list. Who knows, after visiting I may even become a member!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HOTSHOT357 View Post
    Thanks jwo483 for the info. I just signed up on your email list. Who knows, after visiting I may even become a member!!!!
    Actually, I'm not the match director or even a member, I live an hour + away. I was asked to help w Practiscore. Would love to see you come out!
    IDPA Master
    "A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it, you probably won't need it again."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwo483 View Post
    I was trying to help. I opened the link on my phone, my tablet , my Chromebook and my laptop. It worked on all 4 - not so sure about a Commodore 64.
    Merry Christmas.

Still there is no menu button so I'm not sure what you are talking about. No menu button on the bottom of the page.
    MOLAN LABE

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7br View Post
    Just curious, why would you (they) not announce on INGO?
    Maybe I'm missing something.....I thought this was a decent question, non-confrontial, & worthy of a response.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7br View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something.....I thought this was a decent question, non-confrontial, & worthy of a response.
    Not my club, so not my place.
    IDPA Master

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Merry Christmas.

Still there is no menu button so I'm not sure what you are talking about. No menu button on the bottom of the page.
    At the bottom of the page you should see the word menu with 3 horizontal lines under it - click on the lines. If not it's an issue of incompatible technoligy.
    IDPA Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twangbanger View Post
    When there's no thread advertising the match beforehand - and the first one you see is posting the results afterward - it's usually because the OP "did well" and wants to toot their horn.

...Merry Christmas!
    i believe IDPA has a AC that oversees sanctioned matches. I would wish any club the best in success as being a MD is hard work.
    Last edited by Trapper Jim; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:36. Reason: Spelling
    "See you on the Range"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2