• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I wish I would have known about this match. Dad and I were looking for a match to shoot together before he heads off to Florida. Is there a email list I can join so I don't miss another one? Thanks. -Jason

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I wish I would have known about this match. Dad and I were looking for a match to shoot together before he heads off to Florida. Is there a email list I can join so I don't miss another one? Thanks. -Jason

When there's no thread advertising the match beforehand - and the first one you see is posting the results afterward - it's usually because the OP "did well" and wants to toot their horn.

...Merry Christmas!

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    And they send you to a link for the range. It has a calendar of events. No details or times or nothing. Just sayin.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    And they send you to a link for the range. It has a calendar of events. No details or times or nothing. Just sayin.

At the link: top left of page says "Add me to your mailing list". And at the bottom of the page "menu" takes you to the event calendar with details and times. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    At the link: top left of page says "Add me to your mailing list". And at the bottom of the page "menu" takes you to the event calendar with details and times. Just sayin.

Went there not sure what Menu botton you are seeing but I do not.

It does not matter. The point has long sense been missed.

It may be there. It may not. But it is for sure not clear. Don't bother we are not wanting to put you out in any way.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    I was trying to help. I opened the link on my phone, my tablet , my Chromebook and my laptop. It worked on all 4 - not so sure about a Commodore 64.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I was trying to help. I opened the link on my phone, my tablet , my Chromebook and my laptop. It worked on all 4 - not so sure about a Commodore 64.

Merry Christmas.

Still there is no menu button so I'm not sure what you are talking about. No menu button on the bottom of the page.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Merry Christmas.

Still there is no menu button so I'm not sure what you are talking about. No menu button on the bottom of the page.

At the bottom of the page you should see the word menu with 3 horizontal lines under it - click on the lines. If not it's an issue of incompatible technoligy.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    When there's no thread advertising the match beforehand - and the first one you see is posting the results afterward - it's usually because the OP "did well" and wants to toot their horn.

...Merry Christmas!

i believe IDPA has a AC that oversees sanctioned matches. I would wish any club the best in success as being a MD is hard work.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom