Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Wabash IDPA 12-22-18

IDPA Master
    "A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it, you probably won't need it again."

User Info Menu

I wish I would have known about this match. Dad and I were looking for a match to shoot together before he heads off to Florida. Is there a email list I can join so I don't miss another one? Thanks. -Jason

Marksman

User Info Menu

4th Sat every month. Go to WW&SA's website and get on their E-mail list.
    IDPA Master
    "A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it, you probably won't need it again."

User Info Menu

The results link doesn’t appear to have the shooter data?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LongRangeBushy View Post
    The results link doesn’t appear to have the shooter data?
    Uh, yes it does, click on "Combined" or click on "New results".
    IDPA Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by igotdiesel2 View Post
    I wish I would have known about this match. Dad and I were looking for a match to shoot together before he heads off to Florida. Is there a email list I can join so I don't miss another one? Thanks. -Jason
    When there's no thread advertising the match beforehand - and the first one you see is posting the results afterward - it's usually because the OP "did well" and wants to toot their horn.

...Merry Christmas!

Marksman

User Info Menu

WW&SA doesn't announce on INGO, get on the mailing list and come on out, lessons are free to shooter wannabees who's only talent is flapping their gums on here.

Home - Wabash Wildlife & Sportsman's Association
    Last edited by jwo483; 12-23-2018 at 15:44.
    IDPA Master

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwo483 View Post
    WW&SA doesn't announce on INGO, get on the mailing list and come on out, lessons are free to shooter wannabees who's only talent is flapping their gums on here.

Home - Wabash Wildlife & Sportsman's Association
    Just curious, why would you (they) not announce on INGO?

User Info Menu

And they send you to a link for the range. It has a calendar of events. No details or times or nothing. Just sayin.
    MOLAN LABE

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    And they send you to a link for the range. It has a calendar of events. No details or times or nothing. Just sayin.
    At the link: top left of page says "Add me to your mailing list". And at the bottom of the page "menu" takes you to the event calendar with details and times. Just sayin.
    Last edited by jwo483; 12-23-2018 at 22:00.
    IDPA Master

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast