Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    I had a great time. I was disappointed at my overall. However, I did not realize I was scored minor. I feel slightly better.

    I will clean the gun tonight. Itís been about 3000 rounds and probably the reason for that malfunction on 2nd run 🤫
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

  2. #22
    Marksman longbeard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by downrange72 View Post
    I had a great time. I was disappointed at my overall. However, I did not realize I was scored minor. I feel slightly better.

    I will clean the gun tonight. Itís been about 3000 rounds and probably the reason for that malfunction on 2nd run 狼
    I dare you to ask Vivian to change it and re-post the scores!

  3. #23
    one happy gunner happygunner's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    It sure was fun as always. I started to get weak on the last stage and ended up having a raging fever after I left the match. Dunno how I got sick that fast. I hope I didn't pass anything while I was there.
    Last edited by happygunner; 6 Days Ago at 14:36.

  4. #24
    Grandmaster Coach's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    I dare you to ask Vivian to change it and re-post the scores!
    Actually in the works.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  5. #25
    Marksman longbeard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Actually in the works.
    LOL. She was just politely saying how much she enjoyed changing scores. I sympathize.

  6. #26
    Marksman longbeard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    It sure was fun as always. I started to get weak on the last stage and ended up having a raging fever after I left the match. Dunno how I got sick that fast. I hope I didn't pass anything while I was there.
    Well, great. You were my video guy. Hopefully you didn't lick my phone.

  7. #27
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Well, great. You were my video guy. Hopefully you didn't lick my phone.
    I made sure I'd never get to video again
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

  8. #28
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    LOL. She was just politely saying how much she enjoyed changing scores. I sympathize.
    Fixed
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

  9. #29
    Marksman longbeard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by downrange72 View Post
    I made sure I'd never get to video again
    Well played, but I'll ask again to just to get a good laugh

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •