Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

If possible Craig Cary on my squad.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Fun match today. Great weather. It was good seeing Big Craig again.

I unsuccessfully tried to reload my pinky and ring finger today on separate stages and completely missed one. I can't complain about being able to shoot in January.

Thanks for the match Max and crew
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Expert

User Info Menu

A big THANKS to the set up crew and Craig for getting the scores posted Quickly. Hope to see you all in February. Max

Expert

User Info Menu

Thanks all....
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

User Info Menu

Great day to shoot..First time shooting here & I had a great time. Excellent squad 4,, shout out to set up crew. I'll be back in

User Info Menu

Appreciated the opportunity to shoot and it was nice to see all of the good people!

Not sure how they weaponized the burn barrel at bay 1 but if I get a vote we won't lite it off until after the end of the next match. I don't think I will have to puke any more and it seems like the drooling might be starting to taper off so I guess I have that going for me.

I think I accidentally spit a piece of lung on one of the shooters walking behind me, sorry about that.
    In a perfect world liberals would taste good and be easy to field dress.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks to Max and the setup crew for putting this together! Had a good time with Squad 4. Great to be shooting outside in January!

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grelber View Post
    Appreciated the opportunity to shoot and it was nice to see all of the good people!

Not sure how they weaponized the burn barrel at bay 1 but if I get a vote we won't lite it off until after the end of the next match. I don't think I will have to puke any more and it seems like the drooling might be starting to taper off so I guess I have that going for me.

I think I accidentally spit a piece of lung on one of the shooters walking behind me, sorry about that.
    I think we should HANG Craig

User Info Menu

It was a great day to be on the range. The stages were fun. Squad 4 was great and we moved right along. It seems it does not matter if you win three stages if the other three suck. Who knew?
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast