Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Info Menu

Excellent Match today and thanks to all that put it on. All squads moved quickly and efficiently. Great Job RO's.

Great stages and just a fun day. Thanks again to all.
    MOLAN LABE

User Info Menu

2nd fun day shooting this weekend. who would of thunk we would be outside shooting on the first weekend in January? fun stages with a great squad(4). thanks to those that made it happen.
    USPSA ty17278. Riley Conservation Club VP

User Info Menu

Great day on the range. Thanks to those that helped setup and RO and keep things moving. Thanks to those who helped tear down the stages.
    Thanks Craig for posting scores so quick.
    Fantastic weather for January and some of us even wore shorts today.

I think Jake needed a T shirt that said " I don't know anything about them I haven't even read them" to wear as I heard him say that several times today.

Fingers crossed for Febuary.
    Last edited by Bosshoss; 01-06-2019 at 20:20.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosshoss View Post
    Great day on the range. Thanks to those that helped setup and RO and keep things moving. Thanks to those who helped tear down the stages.
    Thanks Craig for posting scores so quick.
    Fantastic weather for January and some of us even wore shorts today.

I think Jake needed a T shirt that said " I don't know anything about them I haven't even read them" to wear as I heard him say that several times today.

Fingers crossed for Febuary.
    Ask about seated in chair vs. Sitting on chair
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It was a great day to be on the range. The stages were fun. Squad 4 was great and we moved right along. It seems it does not matter if you win three stages if the other three suck. Who knew?
    I just consistently sucked today. Probably should have picked the limited gun up at least once before yesterday. I think I was pushing a month on the limited gun but the carry gun has got some rounds downrange
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

Great match. Thanks to the RO’s and setup crew! Was a great day to be outside.

User Info Menu

Whole lot of rust to knock off today!

But I don't care! It was great just to be out shooting again! Just what i needed! Great squad and great match, thanks everybody!
    Read. Think. Post.
    Please.

User Info Menu

It was fun to hit a local club match
    thanks to the south central crew, fun match and fun squad 4

no, I wasn’t involved nor have I read the any of the new rules. I figure I will learn them as I break them and get penalties
    "Well Jakey, it's a bit ambitious" -Ken Skeeters

Expert

User Info Menu

Wish I would have known about the rule change for Single Stack Holster placement ( Same as Production now ,Good Change) I would have lowered the holster before the Match.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4