• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium aces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2017
    Logansport
    Hey folks, I am looking into starting a monthly Metal Madness match for the 2019 season. It would be at L'anguille Practical Pistol League
    in Twelve Mile IN 46988 If interested leave a comment and let me know what Saturday of the month you would want to see it on.

https://mmssa.net/

https://mmssa.net/videos/

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    interested as well, looks to be 90 minutes or so south of me.

looking at last years calendar im seeing
    2nd sat NPCCC outlaw steel
    4th sunday WVRPC steel
    2nd sat michigan city steel
    1st sat warsaw steel
    3rd sunday knox steel

the mathes i listed are steel matches that i shot in 2018, all within 90 minutes or so from merrillville
    various clubs also shoot "official" steel challenge matches, IDPA and USPSA matches
    :cheers:

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I would be interested. I also want to shoot steel challenge at NPCCC this year, not sure which Sat. of the month they run it.

outlaw steel is 2nd sat of the month.
    the also shoot several official steel challenge matches, i think most of them were on a 5th sat.(?)

i like shooting "outlaw" type matches (NPCCC, knox, wildcat valley)

no "pressure" laid back kinda matches, i'm trying to relax, have fun, and get away from the house for a few hours.:yesway:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    outlaw steel is 2nd sat of the month.
    the also shoot several official steel challenge matches, i think most of them were on a 5th sat.(?)

i like shooting "outlaw" type matches (NPCCC, knox, wildcat valley)

no "pressure" laid back kinda matches, i'm trying to relax, have fun, and get away from the house for a few hours.:yesway:

I would be interested in learning more about the steel matches in Knox, I thought they shot silhouette and cowboy, was unaware that the started shooting steel. Any info on if you need to be a member or invited or anything would be appreciated.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I would be interested in learning more about the steel matches in Knox, I thought they shot silhouette and cowboy, was unaware that the started shooting steel. Any info on if you need to be a member or invited or anything would be appreciated.

INGO member steve toneff (Whipmccord ?) is one of the contacts for knox ive seen him posting in the cowboy action areas on INGO

they alternate silhouette and steel on the 3rd sunday.

some clubs are using practiscore for registration and match results. at NPCCC the matches fill up pretty quick, and usually have waiting lists.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I thought I heard someone mention my name. Just happened onto this thread actually. Sadly, silhouette has been dying out for a while and we decided we needed to try something else.

As crewchief888 mentioned, we have been alternating steel matches and long range rimfire silhouette, every other month. They are outlaw steel matches for CF and RF pistols and PCC. The rimfire silhouette is from 50, 75, 100, and 150 yards. We may increase that to 200. Below is our web site. I don't have the schedule updated for 2019 yet, but I will after our annual meeting in a few weeks. The old schedule does list some of the matches we had and what we were shooting. This year's matches should be similar. I will try to send out match reminders here once our shooting season begins. Thanks for the interest.

SAM Silhouette Club

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI

No need for an invite. Come out and shoot with us, when you have the time. We shoot those matches on the 3rd Sunday of the month. Steel is outlaw with our cowboy action targets, right now. I included my web site below. Check back in a few weeks and I should have this year's schedule online.

Thanks to crewchief888 for the mention. I've enjoyed shooting with you last year. Hopefully, we can shoot together more this year. Happy New Year.

SAM Silhouette Club

Titanium aces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2017
    Logansport
    Hey guys, thanks for the response. I am going to try and get a match set up sometime in February. Ill post a practicescore sign up if and when I do.

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Hey guys, thanks for the response. I am going to try and get a match set up sometime in February. Ill post a practicescore sign up if and when I do.

Looks like you are about 100 minutes from me, so I will need to come to some of your matches. I look forward to it.

Top Bottom