Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grelber View Post
    Because the free milk stays home unless you shell out $'s for an iPad or try to make due with an itty bitty cell phone screen?

I think I have taken liberty with the analogy.
    Quit whining. Donate me your gun, I'll sell it and buy both of us an Android phone with huge screen. I don't buy apple products.

User Info Menu

The Kama Sutra Appendix of PCC Starting Positions might have been worth killing some trees...but it didn't materialize?

User Info Menu

Unless otherwise specified in the Written Stage Briefingany barriers, walls, vision barriers, barrels, snow-fence barriers and other constructs which are 5’9” tall or taller will be considered to go from ground to infinity. Unless otherwise specified in the stage briefing, any walls, vision barriers, barrels, snow-fence barriers and other constructs less than 5’9” tall will be considered to go from ground to height built. Any barrier under 5’9” tall that is to be considered as extending to infinity must be marked accordingly

Interesting choice of height. How tall is Jake?

User Info Menu

It would be nice for the USPSA app to have some portions of the app available without logging in. (rules, classifier diagrams) Then we could just load it up on the scoring devices. I'm not sure I like the scenario of people switching between practiscore and uspsa app but it "shouldn't" be a problem.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by romack991 View Post
    It would be nice for the USPSA app to have some portions of the app available without logging in. (rules, classifier diagrams) Then we could just load it up on the scoring devices. I'm not sure I like the scenario of people switching between practiscore and uspsa app but it "shouldn't" be a problem.
    I can go one better. The pdf files should just be integrated into Practiscore. They'd have to issue an update with any changes, but that's not very frequent. You could just search the rules or view WSB from inside Practiscore. Really hoping that since the Nooks are finally getting kicked to curb we will see some more powerful functionality. iOS has no excuse.
    Last edited by longbeard; 01-02-2019 at 23:33.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    I can go one better. The pdf files should just be integrated into Practiscore. They'd have to issue an update with any changes, but that's not very frequent. You could just search the rules or view WSB from inside Practiscore. Really hoping that since the Nooks are finally getting kicked to curb we will see some more powerful functionality. iOS has no excuse.
    Leave it to the glorified IT guy to have an idea that actually makes sense. I knew we had you around for a good reason other than shooting that dumb rifle.
    07/02 Manufacturer FFL/SOT
    Full Custom 1911 and 2011 Competition and Defensive pistols
    Class III Manufacturing, Gunsmithing and NFA Transfers
    Cerakote Application

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by downrange72 View Post
    Printer, 3 hole punch, binder
    For sale, $10 ea.

$15 if you want to be one of the cool people with laminated copies.
    In a perfect world liberals would taste good and be easy to field dress.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Are there any other ways that we could make a fun sport seem more like being behind the desk at the office?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    I'll sell it and buy both of us an Android phone with huge screen.
    It just looks huge when you hold it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Grelber View Post
    Are there any other ways that we could make a fun sport seem more like being behind the desk at the office?
    Personally, I get a kick out of how many rules it takes for grown people to shoot at cardboard.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast