I guess the new USPSA rules are official now??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Printer, 3 hole punch, binder

20407425-a-cartoon-caveman-with-hammer-and-chisel-next-to-a-blank-rock.jpg

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Because the free milk stays home unless you shell out $'s for an iPad or try to make due with an itty bitty cell phone screen?

I think I have taken liberty with the analogy.

Quit whining. Donate me your gun, I'll sell it and buy both of us an Android phone with huge screen. I don't buy apple products.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The [STRIKE]Kama Sutra[/STRIKE] Appendix of PCC Starting Positions might have been worth killing some trees...but it didn't materialize?

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Unless otherwise specified in the Written Stage Briefingany barriers, walls, vision barriers, barrels, snow-fence barriers and other constructs which are 5’9” tall or taller will be considered to go from ground to infinity. Unless otherwise specified in the stage briefing, any walls, vision barriers, barrels, snow-fence barriers and other constructs less than 5’9” tall will be considered to go from ground to height built. Any barrier under 5’9” tall that is to be considered as extending to infinity must be marked accordingly

Interesting choice of height. How tall is Jake?

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    It would be nice for the USPSA app to have some portions of the app available without logging in. (rules, classifier diagrams) Then we could just load it up on the scoring devices. I'm not sure I like the scenario of people switching between practiscore and uspsa app but it "shouldn't" be a problem.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    It would be nice for the USPSA app to have some portions of the app available without logging in. (rules, classifier diagrams) Then we could just load it up on the scoring devices. I'm not sure I like the scenario of people switching between practiscore and uspsa app but it "shouldn't" be a problem.

I can go one better. The pdf files should just be integrated into Practiscore. They'd have to issue an update with any changes, but that's not very frequent. You could just search the rules or view WSB from inside Practiscore. Really hoping that since the Nooks are finally getting kicked to curb we will see some more powerful functionality. iOS has no excuse.

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I can go one better. The pdf files should just be integrated into Practiscore. They'd have to issue an update with any changes, but that's not very frequent. You could just search the rules or view WSB from inside Practiscore. Really hoping that since the Nooks are finally getting kicked to curb we will see some more powerful functionality. iOS has no excuse.

Leave it to the glorified IT guy to have an idea that actually makes sense. I knew we had you around for a good reason other than shooting that dumb rifle.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

Are there any other ways that we could make a fun sport seem more like being behind the desk at the office?

Top Bottom