Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Great match , great weather,
    thanks to the staff at Riley for throwing a last minute match together. Very well organized for a last minute match having almost 70 guns.
    thanks again

User Info Menu

Great day to be outside. Helped welcome some new guys into the sport. Hopefully they enjoyed themselves!

User Info Menu

Great weather. Was much better than being inside all day. Learned some things about Showdown having Marvin along. .22 pistol choked all day long but everything else was fine. Two kids shooting your ammo is rough. But was glad to have them along.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thank you to everyone that helped make this match happen. Great squad today.

I continue to be humbled by the steel. It has revealed a few bad habits I have developed.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JMitch View Post
    Thank you to everyone that helped make this match happen. Great squad today.

I continue to be humbled by the steel. It has revealed a few bad habits I have developed.
    Yes it can be a nut kicker

Any small issues you think you have get amplified by steel targets with a little distance. There aren't any "D" zones to help us
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Great weather. Was much better than being inside all day. Learned some things about Showdown having Marvin along. .22 pistol choked all day long but everything else was fine. Two kids shooting your ammo is rough. But was glad to have them along.
    I can't imagine 2 kids. My one kid doesn't do anything but plink, and he wants to go again tomorrow. I told him I was running a little low on loaded 9. He looked at a container I have set aside for Wed. and said, "what's that?"....
    Time for school to start back up!

Plinker

User Info Menu

I can definitely relate. I was gone for a month and returned to my 22LR almost depleted and half my match ammo gone. They did pick up the brass after some prompting. Now I need to build up components for winter reloading.

User Info Menu

Great day to be shooting. Thanks to everyone who supports our matches
    USPSA ty17278. Riley Conservation Club VP

Plinker

User Info Menu

Great weather, great folks, well run match. Thank you to everyone who worked it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    I can't imagine 2 kids. My one kid doesn't do anything but plink, and he wants to go again tomorrow. I told him I was running a little low on loaded 9. He looked at a container I have set aside for Wed. and said, "what's that?"....
    Time for school to start back up!
    Kids are an ammo drain for sure. Royce thinks 9mm is the only thing he can shoot now. It is a nice problem to have because I am glad to have them with me. But it is still a problem.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast