Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Should be there provided babysitter doesn’t back out and weather doesn’t require me to work

  2. #12
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I plan on being there, may shoot SS. I have a .45. Oh, who am I kidding, if I shoot, it will be .22 LR. LOL!!!

  3. #13
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Dress warm boys and girls looks alittle cold

  4. #14
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    OH MY GAWD its gonna be cold!! If its too cold (this could get ugly). LOL!!

  5. #15
    Marksman longbeard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just came in from outside. My die hard streak will likely end if it'd anything like right now.

  6. #16
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Just came in from outside. My die hard streak will likely end if it'd anything like right now.
    Yeah, I'm betting the sudden change isn't playing well with most people. I got the new BCG, so I have to shoot.

  7. #17
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I'm in the weather looks wonderful on Friday night. It's always sunny and 70F at MCFG

  8. #18
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hps View Post
    OH MY GAWD its gonna be cold!! If its too cold (this could get ugly). LOL!!
    Put your Vladimir Putin hat on and you will be fine

  9. #19
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Oh ill be there!!

  10. #20
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by singlesix View Post
    Yeah, I'm betting the sudden change isn't playing well with most people. I got the new BCG, so I have to shoot.
    OK maybe i'm outta the loop, What is a BCG

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •