Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Pistol Caliber Carbine Match @ ACC Saturday Jan 26 - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER

All,

Due to expected cold weather and unsafe range conditions with ice everywhere we have elected to error on the side of caution and cancel the match.

Hopefully the weather will nicer next month and we can do the match then with the same format.

Thanks
    The Mike's
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by carbine.shooters; 01-24-2019 at 13:43.

User Info Menu

This sounds like fun!

...but I'll be out of town. Hope I can make the next one!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Plinker

User Info Menu

depending on turn out/flow we will try and run another in February too. Given scheduling conflicts it is actually easier to execute a winter match if the weather is agreeable.

User Info Menu

Just picked up a CZ Scorpion & it has folding brace..is this a gun I can use n PCC matches. I'm not sure of rules, but this sounds great.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xterminator View Post
    Just picked up a CZ Scorpion & it has folding brace..is this a gun I can use n PCC matches. I'm not sure of rules, but this sounds great.
    Does it have a 16 barrel? If not it is probably a pistol and at this time we are not allowing them. It has more to do with the ATF ruling on such accessories and a strong desire to avoid putting a shooter on the line that could get them in trouble even remotely. At this time it is either A) Registered SBR's and other NFA items (I'm in this camp) B) legal barrel length of 16" since you will be shouldering it.

Hopefully this spring/summer we will run a center-fire rifle caliber match and that will be in the 95% .223 AR-15. Otherwise my offers stands: squad on one and you can shoot one of my guns with me as your RO.

User Info Menu

Thanks for info... unfortunately I Scorpion barrel is only 8" & gun is not registered as SBR.

User Info Menu

Sweeeeeet. I'm going to try to make this. It will depend if I actually have my PCC put together by then! I'm waiting for a few things to ship.

Expert

User Info Menu

What's the projected round count?
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S8MS-01904 View Post
    What's the projected round count?
    Somewhere between 50-100. We haven't fleshed out the COF yet.

User Info Menu

Once the round count is deciphered, please include the recommended magazine count and max load per mag
    Last edited by sht4brnz; 01-14-2019 at 13:29.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast