Does sellersburg concervation club have IDPA BUG matches?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deeno3432

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 4, 2018
    heartland
    Im going to start IDPA next month but the guns I have are all smaller guns (glock 43 and SCCY CPX2) which I believe are classified in the BUG category. Im going to be purchasing a larger gun soon but would love to use my glock 43 at a match too. Does sellersburg club have BUG matches? Thanks for your time.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Im going to start IDPA next month but the guns I have are all smaller guns (glock 43 and SCCY CPX2) which I believe are classified in the BUG category. Im going to be purchasing a larger gun soon but would love to use my glock 43 at a match too. Does sellersburg club have BUG matches? Thanks for your time.

SCCC hosts a monthly sanctioned IDPA match. BUG only IDPA match... no.

Ruscz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2018
    Louisville
    Next IDPA match is February 2. It’s not a BUG only match, but we usually have a couple of BUG shooters and we would be glad to have you. PM me your email and I’ll put you on my mailing list.

Ruscz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2018
    Louisville
    We might have to postpone Feb 2. Long range forecast looks pretty cold. I’ll send out an email to all SCCC IDPA shooters and post on here and FB in plenty of time to reschedule if necessary. We WILL shoot in February, maybe just not on the 2nd.

Top Bottom