Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Does sellersburg concervation club have IDPA BUG matches?

Im going to start IDPA next month but the guns I have are all smaller guns (glock 43 and SCCY CPX2) which I believe are classified in the BUG category. Im going to be purchasing a larger gun soon but would love to use my glock 43 at a match too. Does sellersburg club have BUG matches? Thanks for your time.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deeno3432 View Post
    Im going to start IDPA next month but the guns I have are all smaller guns (glock 43 and SCCY CPX2) which I believe are classified in the BUG category. Im going to be purchasing a larger gun soon but would love to use my glock 43 at a match too. Does sellersburg club have BUG matches? Thanks for your time.
    SCCC hosts a monthly sanctioned IDPA match. BUG only IDPA match... no.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Next IDPA match is February 2. Itís not a BUG only match, but we usually have a couple of BUG shooters and we would be glad to have you. PM me your email and Iíll put you on my mailing list.

Plinker

User Info Menu

We have some great BUG shooters at SCCC. I know some of them and they are really awesome guys too.

Plinker

User Info Menu

We might have to postpone Feb 2. Long range forecast looks pretty cold. Iíll send out an email to all SCCC IDPA shooters and post on here and FB in plenty of time to reschedule if necessary. We WILL shoot in February, maybe just not on the 2nd.