Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

User Info Menu

2 days until match time! Practiscore registration will be open until 6pm June 27. Still room to get in the friday or sunday sessions. practiscore.com/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship/register

Match shirts available: techwearusa.com/garments/match-jerseys/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship.html
    USPSA ty17278. Riley Conservation Club VP

User Info Menu

1 day until match time! Practiscore registration will be open until 6pm June 27. Still room to get in the friday or sunday sessions. practiscore.com/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship/register

Match shirts available: techwearusa.com/garments/match-jerseys/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship.html

setup starts today!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Had a great time today and a great squad! Thanks to everyone who helped put on this match.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I got to shoot today and had a great time! Squaded with strangers, they were all friendly and made it fun. RO's were great, kept the match running.

Hat's off to Steve, Gary, Jan, and the RCC crew that worked hard to make this happen.

Plinker

User Info Menu

It was a hot one and I didn't shoot as well as I wanted to, but I still had a blast. Thanks to everyone who helped put on the match and to those who helped paint and keep things moving along.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Are scores up yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by atcspilot View Post
    Are scores up yet.
    Yes
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Expert

User Info Menu

Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thank you to everyone involved in organizing and working to make this a safe, smooth running event. I shot with two great squads and
    learned from some accomplished shooters.

User Info Menu

thanks to all who shot the match. 344 shot the match which is up 15 from last year.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9