• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    [FONT=&amp]Registration opens on: January 14, 2019 @ 6:00 AM · Registration closes on: June 25, 2019 @ 8:00 PM
    Times are local to America/New_York timezone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Match starts: June 28, 2019 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: June 30, 2019 @ 1:30 PM[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Location:
    6301 e. gross drive
    terre haute, in 47802 https://practiscore.com/2019-area-5-steel-challenge-championship/register[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]8 stages of Steel Challenge
    $75 first gun
    $50 each additional
    4 gun package of $200
    Additional guns with 4 gun package $25
    youth entry with paid adult $50 first gun $40 each additional
    no refunds after june 1. all refunds will be charged a $10 service fee
    Payback would be
    $250 for Steel Master (1 Rimfire Pistol, 1 Centerfire Optics Pistol, 1 Centerfire Iron Pistol)
    $150 for Rifle Master (1 Rimfire Rifle and 1 PCC)
    $100 for Centerfire Pistol first place
    $100 for Rimfire Pistol first place
    $100 for Rimfire Rifle first place
    $100 for PCC first place
    IF YOU PLAN TO SHOOT MORE THAN ONE GUN/DIVISION IN THE EVENT YOU MUST CREATE A SEPARATE ENTRY FOR EACH GUN/DIVISION
    Once you've registered all of your entries we will set the match fee for payment.
    Once payment is made you can squad.
    You may shoot a maximum of two guns per session. We will be using 1/2 day sessions.
    Friday afternoon
    Saturday morning
    Saturday afternoon
    Sunday morning
    If you have questions or problems completing your registration contact Steve at uspsaindiana@gmail.com for assistance.
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    as a newb, what do I need to know about this, I plan on driving up from Evansville to shoot this, this will be my first big match (ive shot my local club steel match) about how long will this match take, we (my wife and I) are driving up on Saturday night, staying in a hotel, and shooting on sunday. she's going to drop me off at the match(and go shopping) and pick me up later (she doesn't shoot).

I know ill need my guns and ammo (rfpo,rfro, and my centerfire pistol) and my ppe, do I need to bring my lunch? is there food on site? since I haven't shot some of the stages (our club runs outlaw, and I haven't shot outer limits or showdown) can I ask to be put further down on the list (to watch other people shoot)

I don't have any classifications yet and I'm not in uspsa (but I will be in uspsa by then)

thanks and sorry in advance, but i'm sure i'll have more questions before the match

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    You will need to be a uspsa member for sure

Time will be 4.5 to 5.0 hours

Shooting order will be arranged however your squad wants it set up. If they don't mind you shooting last, it is fine with staff. You will just need to informed scorekeeper of the order. There is too much going on for them to keep track of the order. Generally squads either shoot by alphabetical order with the Kindles. There is always an outlier squad that has to be different. No big deal but the easier you make it on the staff, the easier the match will flow

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    as a newb, what do I need to know about this, I plan on driving up from Evansville to shoot this, this will be my first big match (ive shot my local club steel match) about how long will this match take, we (my wife and I) are driving up on Saturday night, staying in a hotel, and shooting on sunday. she's going to drop me off at the match(and go shopping) and pick me up later (she doesn't shoot).

I know ill need my guns and ammo (rfpo,rfro, and my centerfire pistol) and my ppe, do I need to bring my lunch? is there food on site? since I haven't shot some of the stages (our club runs outlaw, and I haven't shot outer limits or showdown) can I ask to be put further down on the list (to watch other people shoot)

I don't have any classifications yet and I'm not in uspsa (but I will be in uspsa by then)

thanks and sorry in advance, but i'm sure i'll have more questions before the match

I noticed that you listed 3 guns.
    You will have to shoot in 2 sessions to shoot all 3 of them.
    You may want to consider shooting Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I noticed that you listed 3 guns.
    You will have to shoot in 2 sessions to shoot all 3 of them.
    You may want to consider shooting Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning
    Yeah I just read that, I can’t shoot on Saturday I work a part time job, looks like rfro and rfpo for me

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Looking forward to this match. Put it on the calendar with the family planning session after Christmas. Might even begin dry fire today.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Registered
    I really enjoy hitting the " no thanks I'd rather use paper scoring" button.

embrace the future grasshopper....... thanks for helping.

i have a timer on order that bluetooths to the scoring device. no more typing in 5 strings time. you will like it!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    embrace the future grasshopper....... thanks for helping.

i have a timer on order that bluetooths to the scoring device. no more typing in 5 strings time. you will like it!
    Love bluetooth devices
    I don't know what I would do without my wireless earbuds for audiobooks and podcasts.
    I still hate practiscore:):

Top Bottom