• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    ******The 2019 Wildcat valley rifle pistol club calendar is now live on the website. Please go visit Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club and click on the link on the main page and check it out.

Also we have created a Facebook page for the Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club Shooting Sports. Go on over and check it out! We will be posting updates on there as well!
    https://www.facebook.com/Wildcat-Valley-Rifle-Pistol-Club-shooting-sports-619018101868698/

Well folks, it is that time of year again. WVRPC will be hosting USPSA matches on the first Saturday of the month during the months from March to November!! We are excited to get up and going. If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to ask. We welcome all shooters and we especially encourage new shooters to come out and give it a try. Anyone that would like to come out and help setup for any of the USPSA matches, we will be meeting at 5:30PM the Friday before each match to set up the courses of fire! As always, if you come out on Friday to help us setup you will shoot for free on Saturday.

Look for updates and links to PractiScore here on INGO for USPSA in the coming weeks for the March match and I will try to have the matches posted a week in advance for sign ups.

WVRPC will also be hosting ICORE, Steel Challenge, Multigun, IDPA and Silohuette matches this year. The calendar should be up soon on the website at WVRPC.org. So please if you have any interest, please check out these other disciplines as well. Hope to see you all at the range this year!

Have a fun and safe 2019 season everyone!

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Groovy...

giphy.gif

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Awesome, this is a great club, I've been here as a visitor. I do not need to be a club member to come out to the events or to do the setup/shoot free, correct?

Correct, the events are open to the public. And there usually is info posted before each match that will include set up plans and how to get involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    What is the turnout for this and the steel challenge, I don't want to make the haul out there just to get turned away because it's full.

I can not recall ever having turned away a shooter at wildcat USPSA. Typically we will get 40-80 shooters depending on the weather. I can’t speak for steel challenge but I’d venture a bet that it’s similar. If you make it there on time for registration- or even better *****register online***** (which will be posted here prior to each match) you will get a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom