Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    BFT will be hosting a Carry gun Match in Bay 7 on Saturday March 16, 2019. Cost will be $20 cash at the door.
    Shooter will pick a time slot. We will take 5 shooters per half hour. Each shooter will shoot the entire match from start to finish and be done for the day. There will be 6-9 stages and the round count will be approximately 100 rounds. Bring enough loaded magazines for the whole match or spare ammo to reload mags as we score and paste the stage for you.

If things go well you should be done shooting in about 10 minutes with some quality trigger time behind you and the rest of the day for whatever else you have to do. No pasting, no resetting the stage, no waiting on other people to shoot.

Time will be 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30, 12, 12:30, 1, 1:30, 2:

If you want in send me an email abright@ccrtc.com with your first and last name, Open or Limited Division, and your time slot. I will confirm and you are in the match. Match fee paid at the door.

This match will be a hot range. Arrive with the gun loaded and holstered.
    Do not pull the gun from the holster until on the firing line and directed to do so.
    Carry the gun away from the match in the holster.
    Match must be shot from concealment. Real concealment not a t shirt that is two sizes too small stretched over your gun
    Extra magazines must be concealed as well.
    Optics on the pistol or a ported barrel or a light or laser puts you in Open division. All other pistols are Limited Division.
    There is no caliber or magazine requirements for the match.
    Gun must be in a holster that points the gun at the ground. Pocket holsters not allowed.

Hope to see you on the range.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The round count will be 87 rounds minimum. There will be some falling steel so you may need some extra rounds.

8 stages total

Biggest stage 19 rounds with one mandatory reload.

One 18 round stage.

One fourteen round blind Stage.

Moving targets will be in the match.

Plenty of room.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My laptop in in the shop. Replies will be slow but I will get on it soon.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Forecast for Saturday is dry. Concealed gun is a requirement so the low 40 degree temp should not be a problem. You do not have to paste and it is shoot through and scoot. So if you want in send me and email.

I only have one 9:30 slot left.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Shoot through and be on to other activities. No pasting of targets by the shooters.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We can handle walk ins after 10:30. An emails heads up help though.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The stages are roughed in place. Hanging targets and tarps in the morning and it will be ready to go. After 10:30 there should be room for walk on shooters.

Moving targets and the use of cover is now built into the match. I think it will be both challenging and fun at the same time.

The gate will be open and we are in Bay 7. There should be plenty of room to park down at Bay 7, but please do not block anyone in. There is a class going on as well with ACT but I am not sure what Bay they are using. Just be aware they are on the range. There will likely be other Riley members on the range. There is plenty of room for everyone.

Looking forward to it.
    Thanks to everyone that signed up.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    AAR/PICS?

I would love to come down, but I couldn't find someone to ride down with me.

CB1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 27, 2018
    Putnam County
    I-70 Westbound shut down at St Rd 59. All traffic diverted onto 42 & 59. Was stuck in traffic and could not make my 2pm slot. Had to turn around. Sorry if that caused any inconvenience.

Xterminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Got my 10 am slot & and had great time. Bright family really does top notch job. Absolutely recommend trying carry gun match, I've got mine already for the year @Riley... I do believe I left a yellow box of ammo/with red bullets on barrel..if anyone finds please contact me or I'm at Riley for uspsa on Sunday..thx

kamera

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    I-70 Westbound shut down at St Rd 59. All traffic diverted onto 42 & 59. Was stuck in traffic and could not make my 2pm slot. Had to turn around. Sorry if that caused any inconvenience.
    Went threw there at 12:00 ish. Shot and came back to indy about 1:00 and there was miles of backed up traffic heading west! What a mess

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Got my 10 am slot & and had great time. Bright family really does top notch job. Absolutely recommend trying carry gun match, I've got mine already for the year @Riley... I do believe I left a yellow box of ammo/with red bullets on barrel..if anyone finds please contact me or I'm at Riley for uspsa on Sunday..thx

Will bring it to WVPPS tomorrow. Thanks for coming.

kamera

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thank you for a great time. I feel like a sponge at every event trying to learn as much as I can and improce. Also thanks to the other shooters that have helped me also.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am happy with my score but is it skewed because it is mistaken for major?

Btw super event, I love the format and stage layouts

Top Bottom