• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Alright a new season has started. I am super stoked for 2019. 2017 was my first non-level one match (Local) where I won production B class at the Indiana Sectional. In 2018 I shot my second level II match and again got a class win at the Indiana Sectional, but this time in A class.

2018 I shot my first ever match outside Indiana and first match above a level II, the USPSA Factory Gun Nationals (Production). I was able to walk away with 6th in A class and 53rd overall out of over 240 in production. I was really excited to see that I can occasionally hang with the big dogs, I even finished 3rd on stage 11 at 96.93% of the stage winner. Also managed to beat a LOT of Ms and some GMs overall so that was cool for an A class scrub.

Follow me as I train and compete throughout 2019 on my way to the 2019 Iron Sight Nationals Nov 3rd-5th.

Practiscore Link: https://practiscore.com/results/new...ivision=2&q_class=0&q_individual=0&q_result=0

Check out my youtube page here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ldpjRMuTD54urPmbpT2jw?view_as=subscriber

My Youtube channel has match video of the entire Nationals Match from 3rd person and 1st person views.

Check out my stuff on Instagram @USPSAspiderman where you can follow my daily training and get the tips/tricks/knowledge I have picked up along the way.

Hope to see you on the range,

Johnathon “Peter” Parker – A95284

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hey ingo how about some help. I need suggestions for 2019 matches within a days drive of central Indiana.

I have already signed up for the IN section sns 400 match. Plan on nats and was thinking about the area 5 match to try my hand at earning a nationals slot.

Already checked out practiscore and uspsa sites but wanted your opinions.

Thanks!

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Hey ingo how about some help. I need suggestions for 2019 matches within a days drive of central Indiana.

I have already signed up for the IN section sns 400 match. Plan on nats and was thinking about the area 5 match to try my hand at earning a nationals slot.

Already checked out practiscore and uspsa sites but wanted your opinions.

Thanks!

Michigan section is always good. Same with Illinois and Ohio. Battle in the bluegrass is awesome. But if you’re not already signed up it’s too late. Look for it next year if it continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Michigan section is always good. Same with Illinois and Ohio. Battle in the bluegrass is awesome. But if you’re not already signed up it’s too late. Look for it next year if it continues.

1 spot left for Sat, 7 spots left for Fri for the Bluegrass match.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis

Battle in the bluegrass still has 7 slots available. It is one of the best matches to shoot production/single stack at IMO. Usually a lot of great shooter's show up to this match.

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Registered for locap nats 2019! Thanks to Andrew Heath for the help!

2019 is gonna be great. Weather is starting to turn. Been able to make it to the range for pistol and rifle work the last couple weeks. Also got a class coming up with Steve Anderson Apr 12th.

See you on the range,

Johnathon “Peter” Parker – A95284
    Instagram: @uspsaspiderman for daily content

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Well finally made it to my first match of the year!

Also managed to earn my very first DQ trip. Link to the video below. Video description has the details of what happened. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as losing just winning and learning. Only way to lose is to not learn something.

Yesterday I learned a big lesson not to get to big for my britches as my grandpa would say. And the family got a special DQ trip on dad's shooting budget.

https://youtu.be/PiaBIlYiS5o

Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
    James 4:13*-‬14 NIV
    https://bible.com/bible/111/jas.4.13-14.NIV

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Looking at the video, the shot is more than 10 feet away from you, it's not over a berm, it's not during reloading or remedial action, not during movement. The action doesn't fall in the AD in the rule book.

Was the RO able to state which rule was broken? This wouldn't have been a DQ. But what do I know.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Looking at the video, the shot is more than 10 feet away from you, it's not over a berm, it's not during reloading or remedial action, not during movement. The action doesn't fall in the AD in the rule book.

Was the RO able to state which rule was broken? This wouldn't have been a DQ. But what do I know.

Seems right.
    With benefit of slow mo I think you can tell that the shot was more than 10 feet away, in real time it might have seemed a lot different.

Regardless, great learning opportunity and caution, thanks for posting!

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute

You should watch the video again....
    Watch where the gun is when the slide is back. Looks like a good call.

Top Bottom