• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Nice I use a Ruger MarkIV. The problem with the Ruger by the time you do the trigger and get a decent sight rail you are almost up to a Smith 41 price. What ever you do don't get interested in 3 position it makes what that smith cost look cheap.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Nice I use a Ruger MarkIV. The problem with the Ruger by the time you do the trigger and get a decent sight rail you are almost up to a Smith 41 price. What ever you do don't get interested in 3 position it makes what that smith cost look cheap.

I hear ya!! Keep shooting!!

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I've been shooting bullseye with several buddies for years. Last year one of them made the Mayleigh team shooting a S&W 41. Very nice guns. Below is a small article with pics about last year at Camp Perry. Once you get shooting some bullseye matches, you should check out Perry. A great experience and lots of fun.

https://www.ssusa.org/articles/2018...wsletter&utm_medium=insider&utm_campaign=0818

Yes I go to CP every other year or so. Got rained out for 22 match last year. Couldn't hang around to get it in though. I love the Vendors at Perry.

Top Bottom