• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    If you have moderate shooting skills (classified in any shooting sport helps)you are being invited to compete in the first ACC BuGGun Event. Like the 191145Club this will be a small venue testing our best shooters with a JFrame Revolver or Micro Pistol. You can draw from Concealable Holster or from a prop start but no pocket, ankle or fanny pack presentations because of safety observations.

This game is to be as close to carrying a BuGGun on the street as Possible. To receive important information on this or any of my other matches you should get on my email thread. View attachment 75528 View attachment 75529

Unlike The 1911 45 Club Polymer Equipment (If that’s what you carry) is okay and there will be no Pass or Fail Par Time involved. No stage will be over 14 rounds with many being from my StreetWise stages of less than 8 rounds. After the squad has finished we all can all go through several times for fun. Choose SSP or Revolvers for your BuGGun Choice on Practiscore. We will be using different targets for time plus points down. This match is not affialated with any of the major associations and rules are very basic.

Please contact me with any comments, concerns or questions.

Special announcements for this match like weather, scores and such will be posted on INGO up to the last minute.

We will operate a Cold Bay and observe all other safety rules.

https://practiscore.com/acc-buggun-streetwise/register

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Thanks Jim for doing this.

How many stages will there be? Approximate round count.

Just curious for the hour drive

Gloy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2018
    Milford
    Are you guys strict on box rule, my glock 43 used to fit box stock, but due to old eyes I put a dot sight on it. Can I play with this or not. Thanks in advance.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    If you have moderate shooting skills (classified in any shooting sport helps)you are being invited to compete in the first ACC BuGGun Event. Like the 191145Club this will be a small venue testing our best shooters with a JFrame Revolver or Micro Pistol. You can draw from Concealable Holster or from a prop start but no pocket, ankle or fanny pack presentations because of safety observations.

This game is to be as close to carrying a BuGGun on the street as Possible. To receive important information on this or any of my other matches you should get on my email thread. View attachment 75528 View attachment 75529

Unlike The 1911 45 Club Polymer Equipment (If that’s what you carry) is okay and there will be no Pass or Fail Par Time involved. No stage will be over 14 rounds with many being from my StreetWise stages of less than 8 rounds. After the squad has finished we all can all go through several times for fun. Choose SSP or Revolvers for your BuGGun Choice on Practiscore. We will be using different targets for time plus points down. This match is not affialated with any of the major associations and rules are very basic.

Please contact me with any comments, concerns or questions.

Special announcements for this match like weather, scores and such will be posted on INGO up to the last minute.

We will operate a Cold Bay and observe all other safety rules.

https://practiscore.com/acc-buggun-streetwise/register

You are welcome to try out your skills with this pure STREETWISE BuGGun match.
    It may just beat the
    uncertainness.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Talk about a Blast. 9 Brave souls stepped up to this 2 stage match and all demonstrated some very good gun handling skills. And if that was not enough, then the squad wanted to do it weakhand! GS took first place in Semi Auto and ND won Revolver with his trusty JFrame. Good shooting guys. The vision impaired stage was a hoot and all proved they had great presentation skills for shooting without seeing a front sight and dealing with an obscure target. My SteetWise Gun specific matches will soon be expanded to a Pump Gun match so stay tuned. Most everyone hung around to expend about 40 to 60 rounds or so in FunRuns. Speaking of FunRuns, we had some lightning fast times. All the shooting sports are fun, but if you want to really test yourself on real world courses and equipment, then StreetWise is it. High Energy, major stress and efficiency proving stages. Are you Ready????

https://practiscore.com/results/new/77501

Jim Barbour

317-258-5545

HOT Owner Operator
    ACC Membership Director
    ACC BOD
    StreetWise Series Match Director

Top Bottom