• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Hope INGO members will join me in giving a tip of the hat to Litratt, blkrifle, and rcs36. Gary, Steve, and Richard put on a mini workshop last night for the Vigo 4H Shooting Sports Club, turning 10 apprehensive youngsters age 12 & under into Steel Challenge wannabees. While 2 kids had shot SC matches, the others have only experienced the proverbial well-aimed shot and 3P shooting. Kids got to shoot 10/22 and SW MP 22, both equipped with red dots. Their fears of "but there are so many targets", "I don't know how to do this", were quickly dispelled and I got to answer several questions from parents about cost, availability of guns, event calendars, etc. Kids got to shoot about 100 rounds each or more, and had a blast.

Again, my thanks to these 3 guys for their contribution in teaching the future generation of shooters into our sport, and the 4H Shooting Sports program.

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    That is Awesome for the future of our sport. Steel challenge is a great way to get into shooting sports.

I hope a few of them get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :rockwoot:

All stellar individuals (including the OP), promoting shooting shorts and consequently the 2nd Amendment to our next generation.

Top Bottom